Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:59 pm I've said Uzuni is a great player but man him with his team is so weird. He's a goal and assist machine for Ferencvaros, for us his shooting is terrible and he's mainly a workrate winger who gets other players into good positions
Uzuni's shooting is terrible for his club too. He mostly scores tap-ins and point blank shots for them like he did vs San Marino. He scored 6 goals today but all of them were tap-ins and point blank shots looking at the highlights.

So stats can be deceiving for some players.

Even for his club Uzuni is in there strictly for his great workrate. He's not a skillful player at all.
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:32 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:59 pm I've said Uzuni is a great player but man him with his team is so weird. He's a goal and assist machine for Ferencvaros, for us his shooting is terrible and he's mainly a workrate winger who gets other players into good positions
Uzuni's shooting is terrible for his club too. He mostly scores tap-ins and point blank shots for them like he did vs San Marino. He scored 6 goals today but all of them were tap-ins and point blank shots looking at the highlights.

Even for his club Uzuni is in there strictly for his great workrate. He's not a skillful player at all.
Theres skill in scoring tap ins. Thats all that Ronaldo is today and it gets you far. 6 goals is rarely done. But I agree , he is very limited but works hard.
Dallku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:39 pm

Theres skill in scoring tap ins. Thats all that Ronaldo is today and it gets you far. 6 goals is rarely done. But I agree , he is very limited but works hard.

I think it's a false equivalency because Ronaldo scores tap-ins against great teams/defenses and he's more than capable of amazing goals as well.

Uzuni only does it against amateurs. If you want Uzuni to score for Albania then we'd have to play San Marino and Andorra over and over.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dallku wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:57 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:39 pm

I think it's a false equivalency because Ronaldo scores tap-ins against great teams/defenses and he's more than capable of amazing goals as well.

Uzuni only does it against amateurs. If you want Uzuni to score for Albania then we'd have to play San Marino and Andorra over and over.
Uzuni has developed under Rebrov more than with all coaches combined. He even tried to take him in UAE but it seems Ferencvaros was asking too much money for him. Under Stoger Uzuni is struggling and Ferencvaros doesn't look same team anymore.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Muci achieving his "1 miracle/game" target to get some play time. When is he going to turn water into wine so he can start in Europa League?
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Btw don't be surprised if Celhaka becomes a starter for Legia. He's not great but he doesn't have to do anything special. He just needs to defend and play the safe pass which he's capable of.
CanaYouDoIt

Roma conceding 3 . Defensive genius back at it again !
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:51 pm Roma conceding 3 . Defensive genius back at it again !
Mancini/Ibanez aren't better than Kumbulla. That's a fact. Kumbulla has disappointed me, but those 2 guys aren't world class. Neither is Chris Smalling.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:14 pm

Mancini/Ibanez aren't better than Kumbulla. That's a fact. Kumbulla has disappointed me, but those 2 guys aren't world class. Neither is Chris Smalling.
That's hard to claim because they are much quicker and better on the ball than him. (both hugely important) They also win nearly all their duels with attackers. Maybe not world class but they are very very good. But Roma was due a let down because they are riding high. They are not going undefeated and some of the goals Verona goals were insane too.

On the bright side Keidi is getting more and more minutes. Today he got the whole 2nd half. Albania needs him to be a starter there. He's definitely good enough!
Princ

Kumbulla bit off more than he could chew with the move to Roma.

Judging by the way his dad snapped at Vata, I would assume his advisors are out of touch with reality.
  • Information