Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I think these guys will be grandfathered under the old laws.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis

This pretty much sums up Muriqi's level of talent. Good run and you can see he has some good movement, but a striker in a Top League should finish those chances. He doesn't have the finishing ability with his feet. Just a heading striker.

https://youtu.be/imaeV9okbas?t=84

Strakosha also started for the first time in a while and got a good rating. He made a world class save at the end there.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

FIFA have given their approval for Aymeric Laporte, who is the same situation as Nedim Bajrami, so it appears FIFA are finding it impossible to enforce this rules.
These users thanked the author RedFootballs for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Actually those rules don’t make sense. If they were banning player that don’t even have any origin connection like those Brasilian playing for the Emirates it would make sense. But banning Albanian diaspora knowing that those born in Germany p.ex. have been force to one cittizenship rule it’s absourd.
These users thanked the author Simboli i Diellit for the post (total 2):
RedFootballsCanaYouDoIt
Aurora Bulkualis

What the f*** is this lol

https://onefootball.com/en/news/messi-l ... r-32720124

"Messi loves him; but Barcelona face losing Rey Manaj this summer"

"Messi rates Manaj as the most technically-gifted striker at the club and Okdiario reports the Barca captain told Argentine media earlier this season: "I like Rey Manaj, he has a perfect technique for a nine.""

Is Messi "Bulkuing" Manaj :D :D :lol:
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 6:24 am What the f*** is this lol

https://onefootball.com/en/news/messi-l ... r-32720124

"Messi loves him; but Barcelona face losing Rey Manaj this summer"

"Messi rates Manaj as the most technically-gifted striker at the club and Okdiario reports the Barca captain told Argentine media earlier this season: "I like Rey Manaj, he has a perfect technique for a nine.""

Is Messi "Bulkuing" Manaj :D :D :lol:
This was written way before he started having good form as well which is why it surprised me, lol. I assumed it was a mistranslation.

But if he said it that's great,
CanaYouDoIt

These rules are utter nonsense if we're honest, Laporte allowed but Bajrami no? Who are FIFA to say who isn't Albanian ffs, he hasn't even played with the senior team. Screws over only small nations
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 9:02 pm These rules are utter nonsense if we're honest, Laporte allowed but Bajrami no? Who are FIFA to say who isn't Albanian ffs, he hasn't even played with the senior team. Screws over only small nations
What has done FSHF about this? They should take initiative with Kosovo and North Macedonia to change this shitty rule, contact other Balkan federations such as Montenegro, Serbia, Croatia,Bosnia, Romania because all of them also are impacted heavily. It is not at all difficult, to find interested federations to change this shitty rule in Latin America and Africa also. If they don't use vote as leverage especially now when FIFA and UEFA are under Superleague pressure, things will only get worse.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:20 am This pretty much sums up Muriqi's level of talent. Good run and you can see he has some good movement, but a striker in a Top League should finish those chances. He doesn't have the finishing ability with his feet. Just a heading striker.
Immobile shot basically from the same spot and scored.
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

Does Messi smoke? Maybe Rey Manaj is his weed carrier.
  • Information