Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Princ

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:41 pm That’s not true! Superliga boys shit their pants against the likes of teams like Andorra in Tirana. You can’t go lower than that.
Pse? Kta super profesionistat bejn me mire?

Hyri izraeli me lojtar qe lozin tek hapoel beer sheva dhe na vune para ne mes te Tiranes.
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:51 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:41 pm That’s not true! Superliga boys shit their pants against the likes of teams like Andorra in Tirana. You can’t go lower than that.
Pse? Kta super profesionistat bejn me mire?

Hyri izraeli me lojtar qe lozin tek hapoel beer sheva dhe na vune para ne mes te Tiranes.
This argument is still going on after months because this fucking idiot just wants to be a contrarian
Dallku

Israeli clubs are actually competitive in Europe. Plus Israel has some great players like Solomon who's wanted by everyone, a legit Bundesliga starting striker, and other good players from Celtic, PSV. Feyernoord.

Pretending that Israel is some amateur team is silly.
Princ

Dallku wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:18 pm Pretending that Israel is some amateur team is silly.
Better than us, that’s for sure!
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dabbur flopped at Hoffenheim and Sevilla. Ironically, he made his name by scoring bags of goals in Austria like Vrioni did...
Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:22 am Dabbur flopped at Hoffenheim and Sevilla. Ironically, he made his name by scoring bags of goals in Austria like Vrioni did...
8 goal contributions in 27 Bundesliga games is not that bad. It's not great for sure but not bad. And Dabbur is not a typical Vrioni like poacher either. He's very technical who creates chances for his team in many ways.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:40 pm We don’t know if Asllani is ready or not for Inter. We can only assume that he isn’t yet but this way by moving to a better team he has to raise the bar and not get satisfied with some good or some decent games at Empoli. If he won’t be a top team material then he can easily play for any other club in Serie A but meanwhile this would boost his confidence and would face game with another mentality cause Inter is made to win competitions unlike Empoli who’s only objective is to survive in Serie A. They train twice a day and with games every three days he’d learn much more at Inter with the midfielders and striker they have there.

https://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Calciome ... _amp.shtml
The gap between Primavera and Empoli is WAY higher between than Empoli and Inter.

If he adjusted so fast between Primavera and Empoli, it's worth giving him a shot at Inter.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

He’s only been a starter for half a season. He needs playing time at this age and at 20 years old he’s in no rush. While he’s been getting noticed I don’t think anyone would think he played exceptionally well or anything. This is the move for next summer not this summer.

We don’t need a Kumbulla 2.0 where he stagnates on the bench. Kumbulla also was way ahead of Asllani before moving to Roma as he was an undisputed starter for the entire season and had some key performances.

I guess with Empoli being a farmer club there always gonna be eager to sell
CanaYouDoIt

artan wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:08 pm He’s only been a starter for half a season. He needs playing time at this age and at 20 years old he’s in no rush. While he’s been getting noticed I don’t think anyone would think he played exceptionally well or anything. This is the move for next summer not this summer.

We don’t need a Kumbulla 2.0 where he stagnates on the bench. Kumbulla also was way ahead of Asllani before moving to Roma as he was an undisputed starter for the entire season and had some key performances.

I guess with Empoli being a farmer club there always gonna be eager to sell
Not taking the jump is the stupid decision, don’t know why people are so worried, maybe because we haven’t had many guys like this, but that’s just how it is. He won’t play as many mins as he would at Empoli but it’s better for him to develop the mentality required at the top level. Also this years fixture list with the World Cup is a fuckery, he’s gonna be backing up Brozovic who like many others is gonna be knackered when they’re back from the World Cup.
  • Information