Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:46 pm Kumbulla cant even get game time in the EL. Mourinho ruining yet another CB career ...
We have tendency to blame coaches but we never know reasons why Kumbulla is not preferred by Mourinho. He wasn't first choice under Fonseca also so maybe Kumbulla isn't doing things right.
Kuqaloshi maoist
CanaYouDoIt

ZenMaster wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:56 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:46 pm Kumbulla cant even get game time in the EL. Mourinho ruining yet another CB career ...
We have tendency to blame coaches but we never know reasons why Kumbulla is not preferred by Mourinho. He wasn't first choice under Fonseca also so maybe Kumbulla isn't doing things right.
He still played quite a few games despite the injuries. Under Mourinho he hasn't even had a single min. Its a Mourinho thing to come and isolate players instantly. Guys a dinosaur who will be gone within 2 years once this magic period ends.
Dallku

But Mourinho is not there for charity. He's there to win. He's currently 6-0 with Roma. He has given that team and its fan base great enthusiasm that they can be contenders this season.

It's tough Kumbulla because Ibanez, Mancini, Smalling are just superior defenders and obviously ahead of him in the pecking order. If there is anything Mourinho knows is his defenders.
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:39 pm
But Mourinho is not there for charity. He's there to win. He's currently 6-0 with Roma. He has given that team and its fan base great enthusiasm that they can be contenders this season.

It's tough Kumbulla because Ibanez, Mancini, Smalling are just superior defenders and obviously ahead of him in the pecking order. If there is anything Mourinho knows is his defenders.
Yeah sure he has a good start wherever he goes, had people thinking Tottenham were gonna win the league last year too before it goes to shit.

He knows defenders so well he's failed with both United and Tottenham to develop anything of the sort. You've just fallen trap to the same old tricks of his.
ZenMaster

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:09 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:56 pm
He still played quite a few games despite the injuries. Under Mourinho he hasn't even had a single min. Its a Mourinho thing to come and isolate players instantly. Guys a dinosaur who will be gone within 2 years once this magic period ends.
Kumbulla has chosen money over playing time. Roma was desperate to offload players to make room for Mourinho wanted players and Ivan Juric was desperate to sign central defender. Deal with Torino would been possible only if Kumbulla would accepted considerable wage cut and if the player would been desperate to leave Roma.
Djimsiti is playing Champions League football but nobody mentions his financial sacrifice to reach that level. He was Atalanta first team player but he was earning less than relegation sides defenders until got new contract.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Princ

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:21 pm Sidoqofte me vjen keq te flas per Strakohen ne ket moment. Uroj te jete kjo pika me e ulet dhe te kthehet te pakten ai qe ishte para dy vitesh.
https://ftw.usatoday.com/lists/lazio-go ... league/amp

Mediat e botes e kan kryqezuar sot.

Besoj se i ka ardh koha per tu kthy ne greqi.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Princ wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:32 am
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:21 pm Sidoqofte me vjen keq te flas per Strakohen ne ket moment. Uroj te jete kjo pika me e ulet dhe te kthehet te pakten ai qe ishte para dy vitesh.
https://ftw.usatoday.com/lists/lazio-go ... league/amp

Mediat e botes e kan kryqezuar sot.

Besoj se i ka ardh koha per tu kthy ne greqi.
Ka nje vit qe menderisht eshte ndoshta portieri me i dobet qe kemi, por po filloi te luaje rregullisht i kthehet vetbesimi. Portieri eshte vetem ne keto gabime, te flasesh per Strakoshen tani eshte sikur te qellosh mbi Kryqin e Kuq. Para dy vitesh nje gabim te ngjashem e pati ba ndaj Cluj-it ne Europa League dhe nuk e kryqezoi njeri si tani, ky ishte shanc per te tregu besim nga trajneri, por kur do te shkoje keq cdo gje ske ci ben.
CanaYouDoIt

Broja now ready to start according to the Southampton manager. Let’s see if he starts him vs City , that’ll be a big task vs the current champions away from home.
ZenMaster

Lindon Selahi has found perfect club to relaunch his career
Kuqaloshi maoist
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I'll still take Strakosha over Berisha. Strakosha has a brain fart once a year, but Berisha is shaky overall.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information