Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

RedFootballs wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:10 pm I checked his transfermarkt and was shocked to find he played 3000 minutes for Empoli in the Serie A last season
He played for Salernitana in Serie B last season.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

MercedesBenz240 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:45 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:10 pm I checked his transfermarkt and was shocked to find he played 3000 minutes for Empoli in the Serie A last season
He played for Salernitana in Serie B last season.
Actually 2019 which is even more shocking for me, that's around the time he was putting the worst performances in for us. He looked ok against Poland and he hasn't played a minute this season.

Goes to show the players who look like amateurs with us (Laci did too at the start and his team looks like they could promote this season) sometimes actually have decent club careers. Roshi who has always had a bad time with his club was great for us. Maybe it doesn't matter as much as we say.
artan

Veseli has been serviceable for the most part. The problem is when he gets deployed as a wingback/fullback where his lack of pace gets exposed and doesn't offer anything offensively. Both Panucci and Reja experimented with him in these positions and besides that one Turkey match he hasn't had a good performance at fullback. But he shouldn't be playing fullback so that's not really his fault

At centerback he's been generally good in recent memory besides that England match where he was at fault for a goal I think. Pre 2018 he was pretty poor in general but so was the entire team including Gymcity. At the end of the day he's a professional which is more than other guys we have.
Princ

Briegel is ahead of Reja based on victories over Greece in 2004 (14th ranked) and Russia in 2003 (22nd ranked).

Though, the latter deserves credit for righting the ship after a disastrous run post EURO 2016. Albania has given up only 1 goal in the last 4 matches and will achieve the most points in qualifying history.
Dallku

Kumbulla not doing himself any favors in Norway. Pretty poor performance to say the least.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dallku wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:57 pm Kumbulla not doing himself any favors in Norway. Pretty poor performance to say the least.
He should unite with Juric in January and restore his self confidence before it is too late.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:57 pm Kumbulla not doing himself any favors in Norway. Pretty poor performance to say the least.
Lol, just saw that what happened there :zgerdhimje:
Poor Kumbulla got exposed in two goals. He can only play in the center...
https://www.sportface.it/calcio/confere ... eo/1532287
Simboli i Diellit

Mihaj making a place for him at PAOK and Hysaj benched.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Kumbulla is just too slow. He can't play with a high lineup.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Muci has been decent so far. Rrahmani, Celhaka and Kastrati on bench.
  • Information