Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Kumbulla's career is in the toilet. Maybe if he spend another 3 years on the bench, it'll improve.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

With him it's always 1 step forward and then 3 steps backwards.
artan

Kumbulla seems like a player who lacks confidence. Being on the bench for three years at Roma has been awful and probably has ruined his career. Him and his agent are stupid for even agreeing to that transfer when a starting place wasn't even guaranteed.

I also hope the same doesn't happen for Asllani. He's another player who should have stayed another year at Empoli or whatever club that would have gave him time.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

At least Asllani got some Champions League minutes facing Barcelona in two do or die matches. He also started against Bayern. From a mental perspective that's huge for a youth player who the previous season was in primavera.

Kumbulla is getting benched in Serie A to play against Hapoel Beer Sheva and FK Qarabag.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

Redijupison

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:57 pm https://twitter.com/DardanianFooty/stat ... 99457?s=20

Hoping we see his name on our list
The guy switched from the Kosova league to that of Romania like it's nothing and is already dominating it. I'm very surprised that Kosova is ignoring that.
artan

Redijupison wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:30 am
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:57 pm https://twitter.com/DardanianFooty/stat ... 99457?s=20

Hoping we see his name on our list
The guy switched from the Kosova league to that of Romania like it's nothing and is already dominating it. I'm very surprised that Kosova is ignoring that.
I'm guessing it might be because Kosovo has a glut of wingers. Zehgrova, Zeneli, Rashica, Berisha, Sahiti, Bytqiqi, etc. It's really the best for him that they don't call him up and I hope we call up him up along with Muja who plays at Antwerp.

It also Looks like that Ndoj kid got blocked from joining Greece in the meantime.
Dallku

artan wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:48 pm
I'm guessing it might be because Kosovo has a glut of wingers. Zehgrova, Zeneli, Rashica, Berisha, Sahiti, Bytqiqi, etc.

Zhegrova and Rashica should technically be ahead of him but if this guy can't get a callup over the others then he's probably not any good. Berisha in 2023? This Saihiti is an average Croatian leaguer and Bytyqi guy can't even make the bench at Olympiakos (which was a weird move). It may seem like depth but it's a lot of mediocre depth.
artan

Dallku wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:35 pm
artan wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:48 pm
I'm guessing it might be because Kosovo has a glut of wingers. Zehgrova, Zeneli, Rashica, Berisha, Sahiti, Bytqiqi, etc.

Zhegrova and Rashica should technically be ahead of him but if this guy can't get a callup over the others then he's probably not any good. Berisha in 2023? This Saihiti is an average Croatian leaguer and Bytyqi guy can't even make the bench at Olympiakos (which was a weird move). It may seem like depth but it's a lot of mediocre depth.
At this point you can't make the argument that Krasniqi is above those guys or warrants minutes over them. It's just a logjam and the manager would always pick over the guys who are playing in France (ie Rashani or Zeneli) or guys like Rashica, Bytqiqi who play for "big" clubs over Kransiqi.

But that being said I would love for us to poach him as at this point because he can realistically contribute and has some qualities that we need.
CanaYouDoIt

Jasir Asani called up, haven’t watched him but a left footer is what we need.
  • Information