Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dallku wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:39 pm Looks like Abanian league is still stuck on that amateur bullshit where they loan out players for the Euro cups. Surely no one in the world does this??
If i am not wrong you can't play for more than two teams during one season. It makes player unavailable for january transfer market even if some team shows interest.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Dallku

ZenMaster wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:40 pm
Dallku wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:39 pm Looks like Abanian league is still stuck on that amateur bullshit where they loan out players for the Euro cups. Surely no one in the world does this??
If i am not wrong you can't play for more than two teams during one season. It makes player unavailable for january transfer market even if some team shows interest.

Exactly and the player loaned out can't even play his best because he's on a whole new team thrown to the fire straight away.

It's dumb on all levels.
artan

Karrica of the U21 transfers to Rijeka this year. Seems to have some talent so lets hope he does well. We seem to have contingent of Albanian players in Croatia.

Edit: Also another Suerpliga player to the Turkish First Division. This time Hakaj of Partizani. Looks Partizani getting eliminated quickly.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

artan wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:09 pm Karrica of the U21 transfers to Rijeka this year. Seems to have some talent so lets hope he does well. We seem to have contingent of Albanian players in Croatia.

Edit: Also another Suerpliga player to the Turkish First Division. This time Hakaj of Partizani. Looks Partizani getting eliminated quickly.
Partizani has bought some interesting players aswell. They didn’t renew the team since they won. It was time for some change. Don’t see them relegating next season. I’m expecting Dinamo to become the surprise team, they got some of the best players from Tirana and Partizani.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Broja called up for Chelsea's pre-season. We've had Bare being called up for Atletico Madrid's pre-season where he scored against Liverpool, and Manaj for Inter/Barca, but it's nice to see an NT player get some minutes with a Champions League winner.

Panorama throwing around 15-20 million figures for Bajrami. If we could get this guy it'd be a huge win. I just hope he doesn't reneg and go with Switzerland.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:58 pm
artan wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:09 pm Karrica of the U21 transfers to Rijeka this year. Seems to have some talent so lets hope he does well. We seem to have contingent of Albanian players in Croatia.

Partizani has bought some interesting players aswell. They didn’t renew the team since they won. It was time for some change. Don’t see them relegating next season. I’m expecting Dinamo to become the surprise team, they got some of the best players from Tirana and Partizani.
I don't see Partizani relegating either but the point is to qualify for the Conference league. They got rid of practically their 3 best players (Asani, Cinari and Mala) and some other key defenders like Bitri and Hakaj. I know they had some depth last year and still have some decent players like Bardhi, Hasani, Murataj but good luck qualifying when you replaced half your starting line up. Every year these clubs do this.

Another thing is how top Superliga teams are losing their best players to the Turkish first division and other leagues that aren't step ups. If the league wants to grow they're going to have to do a better job of keeping their best players. Tirana last year didn't renew Ngo because he was too expensive but ended up signing some Finnish striker at the same wages who could barely make the bench and now they're trying to break the contract. But then again these teams deserve this and more power to the players. Not sure if Turkey is any better but these guys don't deserve to have their wages frozen or constantly playing for one year contracts.

I also thik Dinamo will be fine this year too. They signed some quality players like Gavzaj, Bardhi and some decent superliga players. They should stay up.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

It's pathetic these dudes aren't even going to some bottom table team in Turkey. 2nd division curse.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Catalan media reports Barca B will sell Manaj to a team in Bundesliga or Serie A (Albanian media is saying Premier League as well but that has to be bullshit). Both Barca and Manaj rejected any possible move to Segunda so it does indeed look like he will be playing on a top5 league next season. Whether he'll succeed with another chance is anyones guess.. He'll just end up benched probably...
CanaYouDoIt

I'll eat shit if a Serie A or Bundesliga team gives him a starting spot, he's terrible.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:48 pm I'll eat shit if a Serie A or Bundesliga team gives him a starting spot, he's terrible.
Andy Lila made it to Parma, Manaj could make it here aswell. Low-bottom Serie A teams can keep him as a sub although i don’t see any team paying more than 1 million to get him.
  • Information