Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

CanaYouDoIt

So Ismalji has a new manager, Thiago Motta. From what I know he likes to play your classic possession attacking style and so imo he might lose his place since his passing isn't the best. Lets wait and see.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:57 pm So Ismalji has a new manager, Thiago Motta. From what I know he likes to play your classic possession attacking style and so imo he might lose his place since his passing isn't the best. Lets wait and see.
Didn't know Thiago Motta was even a manager lol. Decent player in his day.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

https://twitter.com/fabrizioromano/stat ... 58816?s=21

New LTD for Broja . I’m pinning all my hopes on him , will have a chance to win a spot in the 1st team since he’s the only ST right now .
Dallku

Surely they will loan him around no? Chelsea is rumored with a lot of good strikers.
CanaYouDoIt

Not sure for now . I think he’ll end up on loan but for now he’s the only ST at the club so has a a chance to impress. There’s a chance he ends up as the 3 td ST and stays there but I’d prefer him get starter mins somewhere else.
Plako
Team: Partizani

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:32 pm Not sure for now . I think he’ll end up on loan but for now he’s the only ST at the club so has a a chance to impress. There’s a chance he ends up as the 3 td ST and stays there but I’d prefer him get starter mins somewhere else.
Another year at Vitesse would serve him well. The Prem is too physical for him right now.
CanaYouDoIt

Plako wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:40 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:32 pm Not sure for now . I think he’ll end up on loan but for now he’s the only ST at the club so has a a chance to impress. There’s a chance he ends up as the 3 td ST and stays there but I’d prefer him get starter mins somewhere else.
Another year at Vitesse would serve him well. The Prem is too physical for him right now.
Would rather he goes to the championship than Vitesse again
Plako

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:15 pm Would rather he goes to the championship than Vitesse again
The Championship is brutal physically. There's a reason Chelsea loans its players to Holland and not the Championship here the risk of injuries is a lot higher.
CanaYouDoIt

Plako wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:29 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:15 pm Would rather he goes to the championship than Vitesse again
The Championship is brutal physically. There's a reason Chelsea loans its players to Holland and not the Championship here the risk of injuries is a lot higher.
Needs to improve physically . Don’t know what you’re talking about when recent graduates like Mount and Tammy Abraham have followed that path into the championship.
Plako

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:48 pm Needs to improve physically . Don’t know what you’re talking about when recent graduates like Mount and Tammy Abraham have followed that path into the championship.
I stand corrected then, didn't know both these guys played in the Championship.
  • Information