Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Good game from Manaj. Apart from the goal was actually dangerous all game and contribute a lot defensively.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Manaj can’t come close even at last year’s Broja.

Broja keeps turning defenders in toys in EPL:

https://sportekspres.com/video-me-i-buk ... -papritur/
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Strakosha getting his first start in Serie A. Reina has been letting in 1 shot out of 2.

Princ

Reina is one of the worst goalies in Serie A this season. Bottom five in GA90 (1.93) and bottom two in save percentage (56.1%).

Says a lot about Strakosha who lost his job to this 40 year old in the first place.
Princ

I’ll take Manaj over Uzuni anyday!
Dallku

The fact that even Manaj got one shows what a disaster Vedat Muriqi is.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

He could have had a double. Made a nice dribble and turned his man but saved from a tight angle.

Manaj is not Broja level talent obv and his slowness will always restrict him but hopefully this is the turning point and he starts to find the net more often and become a starter for Spezia. He does have some advantages in that his positioning and movement is good, he's strong and wins fouls, so hopefully he can contribute to the NT in the next campaign alongside Broja. If not give Vrioni a go.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

You just know hes gonna spend the entire day celebrating that tap in, and probably show up hungover to the next training session and then lose his spot.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Strakosha with decent performance tonight, his distribution is absolutely terrible but made some nice saves.
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

Sahiti scored against Dinamo Zagreb. He's having a good season so far and is a position of need. He has pace and he provides wing play that we simply don't have. I still don't get why he hasn't been called up once.

Also Cokaj had another assist today and is having a really good season for Lokomotiv and probably their best player. Lokomotiv is a village team but they have a track record of having players move to bigger clubs either abroad or to Dinamo Zagreb. I wouldn't be surprised if he made a move in the summer. I wish we could have got to see him more for the NT and not in limited minutes against San Marino. Tuci and Mersinaj also are back from suffering long term injuries that left them both out for a year. Both were playing well before the injuries.
  • Information