Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:26 pm Another Uzuni goal in the CL. Found a great environment there in Hungary.
Missed a PK as well so could be at 5 goals in 3 games by now. Absolutely market value shooting through the roof
These users thanked the author RedFootballs for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
Plako
Team: Partizani

RedFootballs wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:25 pm Bravo Hysaj. Wound up FASCIST fans already within a few days of joining. I hope it doesn't affect his performances tho.
I think he will thrive under Sarri as they do have a history together. Hopefully they can break into Top 4 this year. This upcoming Serie A season seems pretty exciting with Roma and Lazio in the mix for a Top 4 finish.
Plako

RedFootballs wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:25 pm Bravo Hysaj. Wound up FASCIST fans already within a few days of joining. I hope it doesn't affect his performances tho.
I think he will thrive under Sarri as they do have a history together. Hopefully they can break into Top 4 this year. This upcoming Serie A season seems pretty exciting with Roma and Lazio in the mix for a Top 4 finish.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:12 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:05 pm Hysaj started with the right foot :zgerdhimje:
He scored today so I guess he did, not too bothered about hard core racists.
But he scored with his left foot and had a closed fist :lol:
These users thanked the author Simboli i Diellit for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
Dallku

Hysaj will be hated on by Lazio fans regardless. They will look for excuses to do so but in reality it's connected to Tare and his obsession with getting Albanian players there. Maybe it would be different if those Albanian players succeeded but let's be honest, most of them(if not all) have either disappointed or straight up failed at that club. From Etrit Berisha to Cana, to Durmisi, Valon Berisha to Muriqi now. Hell even Strakosha is struggling there. Tare is forcing those signings too so you can kinda understand their frustration.
artan

Hysaj on a free transfer is good business for Lazio regardless of your opinion of him as a player. He’ll be useful for Lazio as he’s versatile, hard working and has proven to be a solid defender in Italy. He’s also a true professional so I don’t see the attention affecting him.
RedFootballs

Rey Manaj is projected to start as striker in Barca's preseason game. Looks like they're giving him another chance. Someone more lucky than Rey with chances you cannot find, except martin braithwaite
Plako

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:14 pmBut he scored with his left foot and had a closed fist :lol:
While singing "Partizani n'luft po shkonte..."

For the youngins here :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-a-jwllwOw
Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:51 pm Rey Manaj is projected to start as striker in Barca's preseason game. Looks like they're giving him another chance. Someone more lucky than Rey with chances you cannot find, except martin braithwaite
Tbf Braithwaite looked like an excellent player in the Euros. If Albania had an attacker like him we would be in every tournament.
RedFootballs

Dallku wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:05 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:51 pm Rey Manaj is projected to start as striker in Barca's preseason game. Looks like they're giving him another chance. Someone more lucky than Rey with chances you cannot find, except martin braithwaite
Tbf Braithwaite looked like an excellent player in the Euros. If Albania had an attacker like him we would be in every tournament.
If you can only score 2 goals in a LaLiga season with 1000+ mins next to Messi, Griezmann, De Jong, Pedri, Busquets, Dembele etc... You won't score any goals for Albania. That's for sure.

He had some nice touches but his only goal iirc was a goal to make it 4-0 in the 93rd minute against Wales. This is what he's done his whole career, he barely scores and when he does it's in blowouts
  • Information