Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Manaj scores from an impossible angle in Barcelona's friendly. It's like the only goals he scores are from impossible angles.
Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:53 pm
If you can only score 2 goals in a LaLiga season with 1000+ mins next to Messi, Griezmann, De Jong, Pedri, Busquets, Dembele etc... You won't score any goals for Albania. That's for sure.

He had some nice touches but his only goal iirc was a goal to make it 4-0 in the 93rd minute against Wales. This is what he's done his whole career, he barely scores and when he does it's in blowouts

He's not a great goal scorer but creates a lot of volume with his movement, running, and has very good touch. Maybe he's not Barcelona level but that's the highest level possible.

He's similar to Werner in that aspect. (who you defended)
Dallku

Anyway Manaj-Messi will be a great duo in the upcoming season.
RedFootballs

Dallku wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:38 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:53 pm
If you can only score 2 goals in a LaLiga season with 1000+ mins next to Messi, Griezmann, De Jong, Pedri, Busquets, Dembele etc... You won't score any goals for Albania. That's for sure.

He had some nice touches but his only goal iirc was a goal to make it 4-0 in the 93rd minute against Wales. This is what he's done his whole career, he barely scores and when he does it's in blowouts

He's not a great goal scorer but creates a lot of volume with his movement, running, and has very good touch. Maybe he's not Barcelona level but that's the highest level possible.

He's similar to Werner in that aspect. (who you defended)
Does he have the results of Werner though? Werner 6 goals and 12 assists all in the PL, and Chelsea score WAY less goals than Barca. They might be similar in that regard but their calibre is not the same in this season or outside of it. Werner with 91 goals in 222 games in the Bundesliga. Braithwaite's best season is 11 for toulouse and that was a long time ago
RedFootballs

Dallku wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:39 pm Anyway Manaj-Messi will be a great duo in the upcoming season.
When I saw he scored a hattrick I couldn't believe my eyes. That was probably the best game he could do it in. Skyrocketed his value
These users thanked the author RedFootballs for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
RedFootballs

Looks like Manaj just secured his future with that game. Catalan media saying many teams of LaLiga are enquiring about him and negotiating with Barca. How funny football can be, missing tapins for Albania then this
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Sounds like a joke, but when Manaj signed for Barcellona B in 2020 they put a 50 million € clausole in case someone wants him 🤣
Princ

RedFootballs wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:10 pm When I saw he scored a hattrick I couldn't believe my eyes. That was probably the best game he could do it in. Skyrocketed his value
I’ll score a hatty against a bunch of floor moppers from the Spanish third division.

Manaj needs to show he can be productive against credible opposition before his €700k value rises.
CanaYouDoIt

Nice from Manaj but I wouldnt get too excited , against 3rd tier opposition he should be used to them by now lol
  • Information