Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Granada fans are already furious with Uzuni, it's pity his hard work is always nullified by terrible finishing and decision making.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Dallku

The top leagues really expose your level.

When people say "it doesn't matter where x or y player play at" they are full of shit. It matters a lot.

Uzuni in Hungary would make you think that he's the 2nd coming of Pele.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

It's difficult to go to a top5 league when you spent your whole career in farmer leagues, so he is probably missing steps technically, tactically and even physically. It'll take him some time to become a reliable player in LaLiga.
Dallku

Broja lacking end product in that 1st half.

Hopefully he doesn't choke the double digit scoring for the season. He only needs 4 more. The chances will be there.
CanaYouDoIt

I thought it was a good Broja performance, won everything in the air. He's improved that aspect so much, and doing it in the PL too.

Ok the finishing wasn't great but he's outperformed xG his whole career so single games don't mean much.
Plako
Team: Partizani

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:42 pm I thought it was a good Broja performance, won everything in the air. He's improved that aspect so much, and doing it in the PL too.

Ok the finishing wasn't great but he's outperformed xG his whole career so single games don't mean much.
The pressure to score may be getting to him. He need to chill a bit and take it one play at a time. The guy who subbed him scored within a minute of coming in.
CanaYouDoIt

Plako wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:47 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:42 pm I thought it was a good Broja performance, won everything in the air. He's improved that aspect so much, and doing it in the PL too.

The pressure to score may be getting to him. He need to chill a bit and take it one play at a time. The guy who subbed him scored within a minute of coming in.
Definitely not, only looks that way because we're gonna look at every single touch of his and everything he does to the finest detail. Only 20 years old and playing like this, I have nothing but praise
Princ

Dallku wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:03 pm The top leagues really expose your level.

When people say "it doesn't matter where x or y player play at" they are full of shit. It matters a lot.

Maybe he looked like Pele to you.. not long ago you were lobbying for him to start over Cikalleshi. :zgerdhimje:

I knew what Uzuni was since first time I saw him with my eyes. A headless chicken without two brain cells to rub together!

Unfortunately, he is a bonafide superstar on this forum. Everyone here plugs him into their lineups even though he has embarrassed himself when given the opportunity.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Princ wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:49 pm
Dallku wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:03 pm The top leagues really expose your level.

Maybe he looked like Pele to you.. not long ago you were lobbying for him to start over Cikalleshi. :zgerdhimje:

I knew what Uzuni was since first time I saw him with my eyes. A headless chicken without two brain cells to rub together!

Unfortunately, he is a bonafide superstar on this forum. Everyone here plugs him into their lineups even though he has embarrassed himself when given the opportunity.
Uzuni's career has already been way better than Cika's and Cika is like 32 years old.

The reason everyone puts him in their lineups is because we don't have any wingers.

The alternatives are putting a 32 year old Cika on the wing or a washed Turkish 2nd Division substitute Roshi.
Dallku

Princ wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:49 pm

With all due respect to Cikalleshi (because he has scored some nice goals for the NT) but he wouldn't even be allowed in the stadiums of a top league.

Even in Turkey he scored every 3-4 months.
  • Information