Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

Uzuni already looks like prime CR7 in the 2nd division...

https://sportekspres.com/video-nuk-perm ... nim-mNWQs8

But you guys are right.. it doesn't matter where players play.. There are no levels. :lol2:
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:34 am Uzuni already looks like prime CR7 in the 2nd division...

https://sportekspres.com/video-nuk-perm ... nim-mNWQs8

But you guys are right.. it doesn't matter where players play.. There are no levels. :lol2:
He just smoked him in a footrace. We all know Uzuni is physically good. It's when he has to take more than two touches that there is a problem.

Also it's a friendly. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think Uzuni will score more than 10-11 goals in the league this season.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Ndoji scored twice in the Coppa Italia match against Pisa. These are preliminary matchces and it seems like a sunday league.

https://youtu.be/unL-b3HV70s
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:12 am Ndoji scored twice in the Coppa Italia match against Pisa. These are preliminary matchces and it seems like a sunday league.

https://youtu.be/unL-b3HV70s
Definitely not sunday league but those misses are hilarious. I saw Empoli lost, these are all Top division/ serie B sides, are they just playing reserves ?
Simboli i Diellit

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:26 am
Definitely not sunday league but those misses are hilarious. I saw Empoli lost, these are all Top division/ serie B sides, are they just playing reserves ?
Serie B sides after losing some of their best players.
Dallku

Asllani is getting criticized for his performance against Villarreal but he needs these humbling experiences to learn and develop. His mistake on the goal was unfortunate because it was a split second pass that was intercepted.

He needs to be better defensively though. Get more stuck in/press/ and go for tackles more. Has to get stronger physically obviously.

Only thing that was odd yesterday is that he wasn't demanding the ball and making himself available like he usually does. Probably confidence was low because Villarreal is an excellent team who are elite on the ball.
Princ

Vrioni warmed the bench all night as New England smoked Orlando City 0-3 yesterday.

Great start to his MLS career..
Simboli i Diellit

Dallku wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:22 pm Asllani is getting criticized for his performance against Villarreal but he needs these humbling experiences to learn and develop. His mistake on the goal was unfortunate because it was a split second pass that was intercepted.

He needs to be better defensively though. Get more stuck in/press/ and go for tackles more. Has to get stronger physically obviously.

Only thing that was odd yesterday is that he wasn't demanding the ball and making himself available like he usually does. Probably confidence was low because Villarreal is an excellent team who are elite on the ball.
Criticism is coming mostly from albanian fans. It was a friendly and most Inter players weren’t motivated for the game.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

These Albanian players somehow always make the worst possible transfers. What a bonehead move by Strakosha. Why are you rotting on the bench at Brentford? You couldn't find a single team to take you? Rather start in the French league than be in the bench for a team that doesn't play European games.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

As Kumbulla goes further and further down the hierarchy at Roma it's easy to say he was overrated and he'll never become top. But then you remember, he is the guy who put Lewandowski in his pocket in a crucial qualifier.

If he leaves now he can still get to the top through another route. But he needs to give up the money and do what's best for his career.
  • Information