Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Plako
Team: Partizani

Princ wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:06 am
Plako wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:11 am I have Germany to win the Euros so I hope he starts converting in a couple of week ;)
Recent results have not been promising and they are in a tough group.

Mount is one of the best English players I seen in a while. He will be a difference maker this tourney.
IMO France are the actual favorites. I always count England out as they suck in tourney They will get eliminated int he semis. Portugal won it last time so it's tough to repast and Belgium are pretty old. Germany made sense although not clear favorites. My dark horse are Turkey.
Plako
Team: Partizani

RedFootballs wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:18 am It's natural for player like Timo who has played seasons in non-physical, open Bundesliga to struggle a bit more in the PL but you can clearly see he's talented. He has workrate, desire, good associative play, assists, pace, technique, just missing the end product of finishing. Sure it's easy to say but with the rub of the green, he could have had 20..
That miss versus Macedonia was disgusting. I was genuinely worried he would miss that header vs. Real :)
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:28 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:28 pm Uzuni says he doesn't want to leave Ferencvaros.

I'm really disappointed his lack of ambition is holding him back. I have no doubt he could at least move to a lower top4 league team..
Would you rather be a backup at a crap team in Italy or would you wanna be the star of a team in the CL ?
He's good! Bardhi played worse in NB and got a move to LaLiga. I don't understand why all of you are so negative man, it's only our fans who act in such ways.

All of you have great opinions but honestly the agendas on here against some players really confuses me, lol. Roshi was not good enough to even start 2 games in NB1 and when we have a winger tearing NB up he sucks and isn't quality to make the bench for Greek NT. Bardhi got his move to laliga from good performances with Ujpest

Broja not making the bench for the Greek team. Ddm. He may be the most talented striker we have ever had playing for Albania.

I for one hope that the players we have been shitting on for years now like Manaj/Uzuni progress and become better
RedFootballs

Plako wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:54 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:18 am It's natural for player like Timo who has played seasons in non-physical, open Bundesliga to struggle a bit more in the PL but you can clearly see he's talented. He has workrate, desire, good associative play, assists, pace, technique, just missing the end product of finishing. Sure it's easy to say but with the rub of the green, he could have had 20..
That miss versus Macedonia was disgusting. I was genuinely worried he would miss that header vs. Real :)
I think he has confidence issues as well because he had better finishing with Leipzig
RedFootballs

Word is that Mirlind Daku will replace Bekim Balaj at Sturm Graz. Mirlind has amazing stats on Kosovan Superliga but couldn't score one goal in Albanian Superliga. Not sure how different the quality is but I don''t think it means much to score many goals in Kosovo.
RedFootballs

This guy must surely be worth a try. Starting for any professional team and scoring goals at 16 is pretty nuts, in the Macedonian league which is probably a step above Superorja, Manaj got a move to Inter for much less. He is currently with Macedonian U17s if we offered him a step up to Albania's U21's he would probably accept that.
Attachments
Screenshot 2021-06-08 10.59.36 PM.png
Screenshot 2021-06-08 10.59.36 PM.png (171.19 KiB) Viewed 1781 times
RedFootballs

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/besar-g ... ler/670304 This guy also doing some work in Prva liga Macedonia, sounds Albo and will transfer to BESIKTAS next szn.
RedFootballs

Ivan Balliu is leaving Almeria, and the word is that he may be set to go to Valencia.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

RedFootballs wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:02 am Macedonian league which is probably a step above Superorja
Wtf? It's certainly not. And there are 16 year olds playing in Superiore too. Doesn't mean anything.
RedFootballs wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:30 pm Ivan Balliu is leaving Almeria, and the word is that he may be set to go to Valencia.
We need this guy badly.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Hysaj about to sign a 5 year contract with Lazio, reuniting with Sarri.
  • Information