Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

artan wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:27 pm I really hope Uzuini proves the haters wrong. He gets a really short lease compared to other guys like Cikaleshi, Manaj and Balaj. Uzuini atleast has the work rate and pace to be a professional player unlike these other guys.
Cika and Manaj have done well for themselves in their careers so far considering their limitations. Cika carved out a good career in Turkey and Manaj is becoming important for a Serie A team, even if it is a relegation one. I cheer for all of them with the NT except Balaj.
Princ

Nobody will pass to Uzuni anymore, preferring to take on a harder shot themselves.

In all my time following the NT, I have not seen such unwillingness to pass to a certain player.
RedFootballs

Uzuni made a great run and missed a sitter. Man. Some things never change.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

What a chance lost Uzuni…
Dallku

Uzuni didn't connect on an open header now.

One thing for sure about Myrto is that he will frustrate Granada fans and teammates.

This isn't Hungary where he got like 10 sitters per game and scored once. It's a shame because he gets in scoring positions at will because of his work ethic.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Albanian team: Non-scoring forwards, non-passing midfielders.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
RedFootballs

Dallku wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:44 pm Uzuni didn't connect on an open header now.

One thing for sure about Myrto is that he will frustrate Granada fans and teammates.

This isn't Hungary where he got like 10 sitters per game and scored once. It's a shame because he gets in scoring positions at will because of his work ethic.
He's also very smart and fast as well. It's no small feat to create havoc against RM, because if he scored those two goals that's what it would be. Causing problems to a team like RM especially for Granada is a big deal.

But his finishing is not simply bad. Its literally awful,at least from what we have seen. It lets him down so much. Having such bad finishing it's gonna be difficult to improve it much and to work around it.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Watching Granada is frustrating, they just subbed in a 40 years old striker and Uzuni is mostly playing as a fullback.
Dallku

They had 2 great chances in this game and they both fell to Myrto.

You better score because you will get scored on. You're not going to keep Real Madrid, England or even Poland to a clean sheet.
CanaYouDoIt

Senegal just won their first ever AFCON, their manager? A Senegalese man, we should take notes.
  • Information