Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:40 pm They had 2 great chances in this game and they both fell to Myrto.

You better score because you will get scored on. You're not going to keep Real Madrid, England or even Poland to a clean sheet.
Yup, just good old Myrto. A wish CR7
Princ

Uzuni has gotten more chances than he deserves with Albania.

A player in the same position, Valdet Rama, played 453 minutes and scored 2 big goals (top 30 Norway, and 70th Iceland), only to never be called up again.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:51 pm Senegal just won their first ever AFCON, their manager? A Senegalese man, we should take notes.
Yea, have a look at their NT. It’s worth 4 times more than ours and Cissè has had a decent career as player abroad. Who we have that could take our NT now with a bit of training experience?
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:59 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:51 pm Senegal just won their first ever AFCON, their manager? A Senegalese man, we should take notes.
Yea, have a look at their NT. It’s worth 4 times more than ours and Cissè has had a decent career as player abroad. Who we have that could take our NT now with a bit of training experience?
Cisse had never been a manager before and they had never won a AFCON until today . Just saying it should be an option we look at instead of old Italians who couldn’t care less about Albania
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Uzuni is a lost cause. And he's actually counter-productive because even someone like Balaj has a non-0% chance of scoring. You know if Uzuni gets the ball he's gonna miss.

We should not play him in top games. Just keep him against San Marinos where he gets like 4-5 chances to get 1 goal.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:16 pm Uzuni is a lost cause. And he's actually counter-productive because even someone like Balaj has a non-0% chance of scoring. You know if Uzuni gets the ball he's gonna miss.

We should not play him in top games. Just keep him against San Marinos where he gets like 4-5 chances to get 1 goal.
There's more to football than scoring goals.
Plako
Team: Partizani

We shouldn’t be too harsh on Myrto. He is a domestic product who was able to get himself a starting spot in La Liga through sheer determination. I have mad respect for him!
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Bare not expected to start today against Espanyol. Journals giving him 30% chance in lineup. He’s had a few injuries lately.

Manaj starting tonight.

Edit. Bare seems couldn't recover in time from his injury.
Princ

Cun mamaje ky.. i pret gjerat gati nga mamaja. :zgerdhimje:

Prandaj na duket dembel dhe nuk kontribon ne fazen defensive.

Plako
Team: Partizani

Princ wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:52 pm Cun mamaje ky.. i pret gjerat gati nga mamaja. :zgerdhimje:

Prandaj na duket dembel dhe nuk kontribon ne fazen defensive.

Ku ta gjenim nje 11-tshe me cuna mamaje si ky lol
  • Information