Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:02 pm
Dallku wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:00 pm What's up with Bajrami?

Dude chose Albania and turned to shit?
He isn’t good at defending or pressing. Empoli can’t play him against Atalanta. They’re playing Haas instead of him (a CM). I guess he’ll come in during the second half but he needs to up his defensive game if he wants to play regularly for Albania and Empoli.
Correct , he's decent at pressing but he is not a defender at all. His game revolves around goals and chance creation like a modern 10, you wont see him putting in tackles all over the pitch but he's the type of player we need.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:14 pm
Dallku wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:00 pm What's up with Bajrami?

Dude chose Albania and turned to shit?
He isn’t good at defending or pressing. Empoli can’t play him against Atalanta. They’re playing Haas instead of him (a CM). I guess he’ll come in during the second half but he needs to up his defensive game if he wants to play regularly for Albania and Empoli.
Correct , he's decent at pressing but he is not a defender at all. His game revolves around goals and chance creation like a modern 10, you wont see him putting in tackles all over the pitch but he's the type of player we need.
Most of the games with us he’s been ending up as left wing. It must be Reja’s strategies/tacticts or the fact that we don’t have other technical midfielders/strikers to pass to while cutting through the middfile. It’s like asking a ferrari to perform in roads made for a Land Rover :D
He’ll need some time to adapt and know better the other nt midfielders. He’s been ok with Empoli, he’s their second most used midfielder.

Ps. Atalanta is crushing them at midfield atm, already down 2:0 in 20 minutes.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Most of our players on Serie A are rotation or reserves. If they were all undisputed starters we would be Poland level. But there is a jump up in quality from a rotation player to an undisputed starter in a top4 league.

Minutes in Serie A this season :
Strakosha 0'
Berisha 0'
Kumbulla 0'
Veseli 0'
Manaj 170'
Ismajli 341'
Bajrami 459'
Djimsiti 521'
Hysaj 664'

The only two guys that hold down their spot are Djim and Hysaj. We know how good Kumbulla is and Mourinho won't even give him a minute (hopefully his good performance against Lewa helps). But it's really hard to get a starting spot most of the time in Serie A.
Dallku

Yeah they are gonna get smashed regardless. Might as well have someone who can create a chance or two. Bajrami is pretty good at counter attacks too.

These Italian coaches are so negative man.
These users thanked the author Dallku for the post (total 2):
Simboli i DiellitCanaYouDoIt
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:25 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:14 pm

Most of the games with us he’s been ending up as left wing. It must be Reja’s strategies/tacticts or the fact that we don’t have other technical midfielders/strikers to pass to while cutting through the middfile. It’s like asking a ferrari to perform in roads made for a Land Rover :D
He’ll need some time to adapt and know better the other nt midfielders. He’s been ok with Empoli, he’s their second most used midfielder.

Ps. Atalanta is crushing them at midfield atm, already down 2:0 in 20 minutes.
He's got 4 G+A in 7 games for them, a newly promoted team its rough to ask for more. Now without him it doesn't look like they have any counter punch at all.

Just like Reja I'm tired of coaches who choose the safer more "hardworking" player, its negative and will never get you wins in the long run.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Muci and Kastrati played today at Legia’s loss to get subbed out after 60 minutes. They’re almost at relegation rank, rumors they’ll change the coach.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Napoli #1 in Serie A and Rrahmani is a starting defender at this point.

Still can't believe De Biasi brought over Veseli and Ajeti over this dude. I mean ok, Ajeti did a good job, and no one could foresee the future, but this dude cost us a top defender.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:05 pm Napoli #1 in Serie A and Rrahmani is a starting defender at this point.

Still can't believe De Biasi brought over Veseli and Ajeti over this dude. I mean ok, Ajeti did a good job, and no one could foresee the future, but this dude cost us a top defender.
Albania could of had Rrahmani, but would of missed out on Ismajli.

The latter is a beast and always one of our best players on the pitch. There is not much of a drop off between the pair so I do not lose sleep over it.
artan

Princ wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:46 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:05 pm Napoli #1 in Serie A and Rrahmani is a starting defender at this point.

Albania could of had Rrahmani, but would of missed out on Ismajli.

The latter is a beast and always one of our best players on the pitch. There is not much of a drop off between the pair so I do not lose sleep over it.
We didn't get Ismajli until late 2018 while Rrahmani switched because he didn't make the Euro 2016 squad. We're lucky Gymcity wasn't eligible for Kosovo or we would have lost him too.
Princ

artan wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:30 pm We didn't get Ismajli until late 2018 while Rrahmani switched because he didn't make the Euro 2016 squad. We're lucky Gymcity wasn't eligible for Kosovo or we would have lost him too.
Ismajli was captain of Kosovo u21 until 2018 and switched over after being unhappy with a backup role for the senior team.

Should Rrahmani have been part of Albania at the time, Ismajli would have had a clear path to playing big minutes for them and would not have joined us.
  • Information