Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:53 pm Broja on the bench against Everton. Hopefully Havertz doesn't score.

Tuchel is embracing the false 9 by comparing it to City and Liverpool but even those teams went away from it by signing true #9s (Haaland and Nunez).
City and Liverpool dominated with the false 9 for nearly 5 years straight. Now as soon as they swapped to a poacher style 9 both of them are struggling with poor results in preseason and of course Liverpool dropping points to Fulham today.

The fluidity of their front 3s and the false 9 providing possession dominance has been a big reason why they are so successful. They will both be markedly worse this season.

A striker in modern football has to do more than score, you can't be a top striker anymore by just scoring. All around game is more important than ever.

With that said Havertz is shite and isn't good at anything, one of the most overrated players in the world.
CanaYouDoIt

RedFootballs wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:21 pm
Dallku wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:53 pm Broja on the bench against Everton. Hopefully Havertz doesn't score.

Tuchel is embracing the false 9 by comparing it to City and Liverpool but even those teams went away from it by signing true #9s (Haaland and Nunez).
City and Liverpool dominated with the false 9 for nearly 5 years straight. Now as soon as they swapped to a poacher style 9 both of them are struggling with poor results in preseason and of course Liverpool dropping points to Fulham today.

The fluidity of their front 3s and the false 9 providing possession dominance has been a big reason why they are so successful. They will both be markedly worse this season.

A striker in modern football has to do more than score, you can't be a top striker anymore by just scoring. All around game is more important than ever.

With that said Havertz is shite and isn't good at anything, one of the most overrated players in the world.
I agree with the fact that STs have to do more than just score goals but their main job should be to put the ball in the back of the net. Havertz doesn't do that or even add anything to the game, he's just so weak, a bit like Dele Alli in recent times. Broja at least would give them an outlet.

I wouldn't make any claims about City or Liverpool just yet after 1 game, they normally don't start too quick. Wait till the end of the season, and they've both lost quality attackers that made their team click.
Princ

Huge favourite Liverpool did not drop points today due to lack of scoring, or failure to hold majority of possession.

Unfortunately for them, they ran into one of, if not the best player in the world. A Balkaner in the form of his life, who bullied their superstar backline and made them look like a bunch of amateurs.

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:11 pm What a great day I was there
I remember stadium going crazy for Salihi's goals against shit teams :lol:

I wish I could say we're that much better now in terms of results, but it's just a better stadium instead of some commie mud field.
Dallku

Asllani starting in inter's last preseason game vs Villareal.

Brozovic is out with a small injury.
CanaYouDoIt

Here we go, Broja time.
Dallku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:12 pm Here we go, Broja time.
That was one of the most boring games you'll ever going to see.
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:41 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:12 pm Here we go, Broja time.
That was one of the most boring games you'll ever going to see.
It wasn't boring but it wasn't high quality football, like I said Everton are terrible and have no tactical direction. Lampard just isn't a good manager. Broja did enough to start over Havertz next week if Tuchel isn't an idiot
Dallku

Eric Bailly is joining Roma apparently. Not the greatest news for Marash who risks of being #5 in the pecking order.
Princ

Dallku wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:18 pm Eric Bailly is joining Roma apparently. Not the greatest news for Marash who risks of being #5 in the pecking order.
Kumbulla is happy to take part..

As long as they can let him run up and down the sidelines a bit before sitting him back on the bench, he is a winner!
  • Information