Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

ZenMaster wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:27 pm We were qualified through bribery so we can't really shit on North Macedonia success.

That's bullshit and you know it.

Albania didn't beat Portugal and drew Denmark twice because of "bribery".

^ Those are more worthy results than anything Macedonia has achieved in their whole history.

This is the equivalent of Albania qualifying if we were to beat Kazakhstan in the next game... It's complete fraud qualification which will always have a huge * next to it.
IndritFieri
Team: AC Milan
FK Apollonia
Kuq & Zi
Italy

Obligatory f*** Serbia! In an alternate reality we would have had Scotland's place in this game.
artan

Dallku wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:11 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:27 pm We were qualified through bribery so we can't really shit on North Macedonia success.

That's bullshit and you know it.

Albania didn't beat Portugal and drew Denmark twice because of "bribery".

^ Those are more worthy results than anything Macedonia has achieved in their whole history.

This is the equivalent of Albania qualifying if we were to beat Kazakhstan in the next game... It's complete fraud qualification which will always have a huge * next to it.
If Albania would have bribed we would have got caught and given the axe. Look at the way FIFA goes after the Superliga teams for not only match fixing but for transfer irregularities. Any semblance of match fixing we would have been caught.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Uefa Nations League is a hoax. Not comparable to real qualis. The only good thing is that it's only a "semi-friendly" so at least it's better prep than friendlies.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

IndritFieri wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:25 pm Obligatory f*** Serbia! In an alternate reality we would have had Scotland's place in this game.
We had both Israel , Scotland in our group who ended up at semifinals. We would’ve choked, always had issues with British teams , they play higher tempo and have a better physical prep.
Princ

Looks like Bastien Toma is the latest to have a change of heart about representing Kosovo..

https://www.gazetasheshi.com/bastien-to ... je-tjeter/
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:02 pm We had both Israel , Scotland in our group who ended up at semifinals. We would’ve choked, always had issues with British teams , they play higher tempo and have a better physical prep.
We did beat Wales.
Simboli i Diellit

Plako wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:06 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:02 pm We had both Israel , Scotland in our group who ended up at semifinals. We would’ve choked, always had issues with British teams , they play higher tempo and have a better physical prep.
We did beat Wales.
Friendlies don’t count , we beat N. Ireland aswell... But i’ve noticed this issue with all balkan teams . Scotland, Ireland, Wales, England during qualifiers end up beating the hell out of us...
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:17 pm
Plako wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:06 pm
We did beat Wales.
Friendlies don’t count , we beat N. Ireland aswell... But i’ve noticed this issue with all balkan teams . Scotland, Ireland, Wales, England during qualifiers end up beating the hell out of us...
You do have a point there.
artan

With our current form we would have lost to Scotland. Quality alone they're better than us and I'm pretty sure they smoked us back in 2017-2018 twice. Didn't we lose 4-0 to them?
  • Information