Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Greku

Trolling
Attachments
Screenshot_20201130-022959.png
Screenshot_20201130-022959.png (184.69 KiB) Viewed 2026 times
MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

He did it for the independence day 🤩 Respect
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

He is one of those players that does the eagle sign regularly. It was amusing and confusing when he used to do that especially while playing for Olympiakos ,since their Serbian brethren would get offended , just like they did with Rashford or Anelka ... The eagle celebration is >>> than that serbian three finger salute
artan

Cumulation of our striker's progress this year in league matches

1) Armando Broja
10 appearances, 5 goals

2) Bekim Balaj
8 appearances, 1 goal

3) Sokol Cikalleshi
9 appearances, 0 goals

4) Rey Manaj
3 appearances, 1 goal

5) Indrit Tuci
13 appearances, 2 goals

6) Armando Sadiku
2 appearances, 0 goals

7) Taulant Seferi
0 appearances, 0 goals

Yikes..
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

It honestly shocks me how terrible Cikalleshi's club record is. I think he's being played out of position at his new club though.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:15 pm Cumulation of our striker's progress this year in league matches

1) Armando Broja
10 appearances, 5 goals

2) Bekim Balaj
8 appearances, 1 goal

3) Sokol Cikalleshi
9 appearances, 0 goals

4) Rey Manaj
3 appearances, 1 goal

5) Indrit Tuci
13 appearances, 2 goals

6) Armando Sadiku
2 appearances, 0 goals

7) Taulant Seferi
0 appearances, 0 goals

Yikes..
So Broja has more goals than the rest of them combined. Yikes indeed.
Princ

Broja is on another level..

A positive with Cikalleshi is that he plays regularly on a decent, mid table Turkish league side. The goals have not been there but it seems they play him as a winger.

Cikalleshi has led our team in overall +/- for both of the last two full campaigns (ECQ/UNL) with a +5 and +5 respectively.

Until he shows signs of cooling down with the NT, there is absolutely no way to justify benching him.
Dallku

I'm more curious to know how Broja is playing besides the goals. I think that's more important than the goals that could be a collective product. What the goals do is extend his minutes and opportunities but overall performances is what takes you to different levels.

Salihi was an incredible goalscorer. He scored in bunches everywhere he played but that still wasn't enough to get a chance at a top 4 league.

Kapllani and Sadiku who got their chances in top leagues failed miserably because of their limitations as playmakers.

Goals are nice but I want to see Broja win duels vs defenders, makes good runs, dribble successfully, hold up play, etc. Those things are what guarantee consistent success. Goals can be temporally and deceiving(depending on the level).
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:10 am I'm more curious to know how Broja is playing besides the goals. I think that's more important than the goals that could be a collective product. What the goals do is extend his minutes and opportunities but overall performances is what takes you to different levels.

Salihi was an incredible goalscorer. He scored in bunches everywhere he played but that still wasn't enough to get a chance at a top 4 league.

Kapllani and Sadiku who got their chances in top leagues failed miserably because of their limitations as playmakers.

Goals are nice but I want to see Broja win duels vs defenders, makes good runs, dribble successfully, hold up play, etc. Those things are what guarantee consistent success. Goals can be temporally and deceiving(depending on the level).
There are full match videos of Vitesse online. He is 19 , he is developing and there should be no pressure from us . He has a long way to go and can become a top 4 league striker unlike what we had so far.

Missing last 2weeks highlights :
https://youtu.be/neGl6rtUlSM
Princ

There are a few different variables that indicate Broja is truly special, while distinguishing him from the players that you listed.

It starts with his age and results.. the fact that he is tearing up the Eredivisie in only his first season of professional football (at age 20, Salihi flopped in the Greek league). Broja has earned the full trust of his coach, while playing on a winning team that holds second place in the league. Of course, the current standings can change but much of the recent success is credited to him. (keep in mind that Vitesse has a significantly lower market value than other clubs like Ajax, PSV, Feyenoord and AZ)

Let us take into consideration a set of attributes that cannot be taught, such as height and pace. Broja has that top notch “blow by another man” type of acceleration and he is super comfortable on the ball, with a nice first touch. His hold up play is solid and he does not lack the confidence to take on defenders by himself, either. (the same could not be said about slower, less skilled players like Salihi and co.)

Broja is a walking highlight reel.. the volley on the weekend was clean and just watch his other goals this season, he makes it look easy.

Without a doubt, there is always going to be room for improvement. I would recommend Broja build up his strength/conditioning to avoid getting pushed off the ball by stronger defenders, and to work on his aerial play. With hard work and experience, these should improve over time.
  • Information