Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:43 am
Dallku wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:40 am Broja's upcoming transfermarkt boost will be crazy.

Might be the most expensive Albanian soon.
Unless you are from a Western European nation you usually dont get love from their mods
Nah many young (even less hyped) Serbians, Croats, and other EEans have insane values. Vlahovic is at 60 million and he's a Serie A youngster.

Broja has Fabrizio Romani fanboying for him on social media. He's starting to generate great hype.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

What's the most expensive Albo? I think Kumbulla/Djimsiti were around ~25m if I'm not mistaken. He has to be a consistent starter for that to be the case tbh.

There's another organization that does transfer value evaluations, and for some reason they have Kumbulla worth 30 to 40 mill. And it's not like they overrate players. For some players their worth might be less than transfermarkt.

Broja (20 to 30) https://football-observatory.com/-values-179331

Kumbulla (30 to 40) https://football-observatory.com/-values-142947

"Since 2013, the CIES Football Observatory has developed a powerful econometric approach to assess the transfer value of professional footballers on a scientific basis (methodology). This tool presents price ranges for all of big-5 league players with a sufficient experience level. The right price estimates are available on a consultancy basis."
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

RedFootballs wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:41 am Ndoj has barely played a minute with Brescia in Serie B.

Sad. Another one of our Benjamin Button players.
I had hopes for him a few years back because he had some tools like decent technical ability for his size but something is missing with him mentally. Honestly, it’s best for us because we need mentally strong players.

It’s also crazy how many of our younger guys from the 2015 - 2018 just flopped hard. Not only did guys like Ajeti, Kace, Grezda, Aliji, Ndoj, Manaj, etc, not improve as players but they’re borderline out of football. I still remember back in the old forums we all thought Kace was the Albanian Xavi 😂
Dallku

The biggest disappointment was Grezda. He had good potential and feels like he never showed it.

Shame for Kace that his talent couldn't compensate for his physique. He wasn't just short but very skinny too. It was always going to be hard for someone like that unless he had incredible technique which he didn't.

Ajeti was the biggest surprise and funny thing is that he peaked higher than anyone and fell the hardest. He was MVP in the Euros and even forced De Biasi to bench Cana for him against Romania. Afterwards he couldn't cope in Serie B....

Aliji always seemed like a fraud tbh. He had a bit of talent offensively but weak on defense and too physically limited to be a true fullback.

Ndoj was promising till you actually watched him play. One of the lowest football IQs ever.
Aurora Bulkualis

Ajeti was definitely the biggest fall off. Becoming MVP at a EUROs game is no joke.

I truly want to know what the f*** happened with him in his personal life, because he seemed a dude on the same route as Kumbulla, Rrahmani and Djimsiti.
Aurora Bulkualis

Good to see Reja talking to Corriere dello Sport and reminding Mourinho (and other Italians) of Kumbulla's performance against Lewandowski. I already said that performance might risk gone completely unseen.

https://www.albania-team.com/markoi-sul ... -me-juven/

I guess he can be useful. Just not as a coach. Kumbulla also really shined against Juventus way back when with Verona.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:02 am Good to see Reja talking to Corriere dello Sport and reminding Mourinho (and other Italians) of Kumbulla's performance against Lewandowski. I already said that performance might risk gone completely unseen.

https://www.albania-team.com/markoi-sul ... -me-juven/

I guess he can be useful. Just not as a coach. Kumbulla also really shined against Juventus way back when with Verona.
That’s one of the positive sides of having Italian coaches, De Biasi did a lot aswell but they do have their flaws.
Simboli i Diellit

Empoli - Atalanta: All albos on bench or injured.
Dallku

What's up with Bajrami?

Dude chose Albania and turned to shit?
Simboli i Diellit

Dallku wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:00 pm What's up with Bajrami?

Dude chose Albania and turned to shit?
He isn’t good at defending or pressing. Empoli can’t play him against Atalanta. They’re playing Haas instead of him (a CM). I guess he’ll come in during the second half but he needs to up his defensive game if he wants to play regularly for Albania and Empoli.
  • Information