Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Princ

Broja hyn si stuhia!

Fiton penallti dhe vulos ndeshjen me supergol..
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Russia is lucky, because unlike the Americans he would have bombed them :D
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

4th match Saints enter as underdogs in last 7. Opponents.. City, United, West Ham, Tottenham. Record.. 2-2-0.

Southampton comes to play when their backs are against the wall! (~28% win probability suggested by Bet365 tonight pre-match)
CanaYouDoIt

Muci scored too, lets hope he can have a good end of year , try and get a move into proper europe
Dallku

Muci and his friend Celhaga have to get out of there. There is no good coming out of that club or league. Prior to yesterday he was sent to the youth team as a "punishment".

Even a Serie B move would be a million times better.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:52 pm Muci and his friend Celhaga have to get out of there. There is no good coming out of that club or league. Prior to yesterday he was sent to the youth team as a "punishment".

Italian leagues should be the goal for these Superliga players but I'm guessing they don't pay very well.
Dallku

Plako wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:50 pm
Dallku wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:52 pm Muci and his friend Celhaga have to get out of there. There is no good coming out of that club or league. Prior to yesterday he was sent to the youth team as a "punishment".

Italian leagues should be the goal for these Superliga players but I'm guessing they don't pay very well.

True but lets be honest, they probably get paid peanuts in Poland as well. They got them as potential youth players from the Albanian league. They probably finessed their ass with these shady agents.

Anywhere else these players would have better potential of development which would eventually result to more money.

Muci's problem is consistency. Against Leicester City he was probably the best player for Legia but in the next 3 games he's awful. Legia requires him to be great every game or they punish him. It's a hostile place for him to be in and he's not going to learn professionalism there.
artan

I thought Legia would have been good as they're traditionally a team that qualifies for Europe and it could have been like an Uzuini situation where they dominate against poor competition but this season has been a disaster for them. These kind of leagues are unprofessional. Maybe Italian teams are just unwilling to pay for Albanian Superliga players or maybe his agents/Tirana were too greedy and should have took a lesser offer for a better league (I think he had offers in Netherlands).
Princ

Southampton draws the best team in the world for quarter finals of FA Cup.

City have conceded the least goals in top 4 leagues this season. Big opportunity for AB, as the opponent will be heavily favored to qualify.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Princ wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:40 am Southampton draws the best team in the world for quarter finals of FA Cup.

City have conceded the least goals in top 4 leagues this season. Big opportunity for AB, as the opponent will be heavily favored to qualify.
Southampton tied City about a month ago. I can see them pulling off a result here.
  • Information