Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

https://fbref.com/en/players/97220da2/Armando-Broja This illustrates it well. Statistically he charts incredibly poorly, especially in attacking stats where he doesn't manage even 2 shots per game.

That doesn't mean he is a bad player, indeed he is very talented physically and in some technical aspects, but he has to learn how to apply that in game situations well as currently it isn't producing anything.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

You have to get into consideration that his team mates don’t pass to him that often even when he is unmarked. He creates all those shots on target by himself. Probably another year at Southampton would’ve been better for his development.
Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:39 pm You have to get into consideration that his team mates don’t pass to him that often even when he is unmarked.

Honestly think it's because of his body language. He NEVER asks/demands the ball. Always looks like he doesn't want it. His teammates are professionals and can sense it.
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:39 pm You have to get into consideration that his team mates don’t pass to him that often even when he is unmarked. He creates all those shots on target by himself. Probably another year at Southampton would’ve been better for his development.
People are also forgetting Chelsea going through a hard period and have ZERO creators in that side. It’s hard to watch. Albanians are so impatient , we just gotta chill.

Guys like Lewandowski , Kane were not playing for one of the biggest teams in the world or the CL at 20/21.
Jari

No they weren’t but when got the chance they didn’t let it slip away.

Perhaps it’s better to lower expectations on him as he currently looks far away from being Chelsea level by any means.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:03 am People don’t know how hard it is when you’re not getting consistent game time. When he does the goals will follow, the lazy talk is crazy and the stats don’t reflect that. Again 21 years old and starting games for Chelsea as a ST . For a big six team in the PL that never happens.
What does effort have to do with being benched? Someone like Uzuni, even though he's technically limited, gives it 110% every game.

So many of our players have some kind of "Xanax Syndrome".
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Broja has alot of talent offensively. The last game he showed some superb dribbling skills and created a nice attempt. He has size, pace and skill. His problem is without the ball he's almost useless at this point especially defensively. He just stands there and he doesn't fight for balls. This is stuff that established stars do not 21 year olds trying to fight for a spot.
Dallku

Ismajli is having a Rrahmani at Verona type of season.

Also Bajrami had a great game. Involved in both goals and 90 minutes.
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:37 pm Ismajli is having a Rrahmani at Verona type of season.

Also Bajrami had a great game. Involved in both goals and 90 minutes.
I'm shocked playing in a top 5 league has led to the development of a player, shocked I say. I still think we should play 4 at the back but Ismajli growing only helps us.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Kastrati has been solid this 1/3 of Serie B matches. He’s considered of the best GKs in Serie B.

https://www.padovasport.tv/tutto-cittad ... trati/amp/
  • Information