Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:19 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:17 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:29 pm

Semi got forced to keep him. They've mishandled it so bad, this new owner has no idea what he's doing.

After Werner and Havertz in preseason showing they are nothing STs (nothings changed) and Lukaku leaving, they are left with no choice but to try him. To me its a no brainer, but this Tuchel guy has a very iffy record with youth and that whole team seems to be in a bad spot right now.

Hopefully Sterling and him can link up. Butttt if Madrid are serious, I'll take that , who wouldn't ?
They are nothing STs because they play under Tuchel, who's terrible at coaching forwards/attacking tactics.

Lukaku - amazing goalscoring record in every league he's been in (including the Prem with Everton and Man U). Goes to Chelsea and can't score.

Werner - prolific for Leipzig and starts for Germany NT frequently. Looks useless with Tuchel.

Havertz - prolific in goals and assists for Leverkusen being very young too. Comes to Chelsea and can't do either.

Sterling - hasn't scored a goal in preseason yet despite scoring 30 goals a season with City every season.

There's a reason none of their players scored over 10 goals last season in the Prem despite them having several previously prolific forwards. Broja shouldn't stay, if those guys couldn't hack it I don't think he can.

He will look awful in that system and then Tuchel will blame him like he did to Lukaku and Werner.
Nah man Werner and Havertz are just shit. Werner had so many chances , he's just weak and cant finish. Havertz isn't a ST and is falling into the Alli spiral where he cant pin down a position. Lukaku just didn’t wanna be there. Chelsea in preseason have been a mess.

Sterling only scored 30 goals once, he's a great player so he'll come through but he was in a city squad making multiple chances a game that he wont get here. He has to facilitate for Chelsea, different system.
Lukaku didn't want to be there because of Tuchel. Everyone called him a bit ch for complaining and being unhappy but he claimed Tuchel promised him tactics that would suit his style and when he got there, didn't implement them, which is probably true. He doesn't know how to coach forwards properly. And then also he has a questionable relationship with Werner as well.

He plays very negative football that doesn't allow attackers any space and they hardly create any chances, whilst also facing heavily parked buses most of the time. It's a tough team for forwards to play in and I don't blame any of those guys for not scoring goals (except maybe Havertz).
CanaYouDoIt

Use your eyes, dont take the piss and tell me that Werner isn't shit. I've never seen a man miss so many clear chances or go offside like he does.

Lukaku is just a bitch and was never world class, those 2 years at Inter made people forget how horrid of a footballer he can be and it showed last year.
Princ

Vrioni meets Insigne and Bernardeschi on Friday night as New England host Toronto.

Got in about 25 minutes last match. That number should go up here.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:20 pm https://twitter.com/chelseafc/status/15 ... 4V_EyyVsLw

No Broja tonight apparently….
Needs to get away from Tucheliban asap
Dallku

He's gonna play tomorrow. They play Udinese again but it will be mostly a B team

Either way he's gonna have to impress.
CanaYouDoIt

Broja's first preseason game and the league starts in a week ... naturally looks rusty. Missed a tap in which he never does but has had good moments
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Broja played only 45 min. Apparently he had 3 chances and got subbed out.
Dallku

Rusty or not this was a huge game for him personally because the league starts next week and he kinda fkd it.
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:25 pm Rusty or not this was a huge game for him personally because the league starts next week and he kinda fkd it.
Yeah league starts next week and its his first football of the season, so naturally he's gonna be rusty. Doesnt matter.
  • Information