Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:22 am Reshat Ramadani joining Dynamo Kiev, and apparently he’s joining us from Macedonia. Good to see us finally being proactive with them. Can’t have any more Enis Bardhi situations
So the FSHF all of a sudden gets interested in him once he joins Dynamo Kiev? Do these guys even scout players?
CanaYouDoIt

artan wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:03 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:22 am Reshat Ramadani joining Dynamo Kiev, and apparently he’s joining us from Macedonia. Good to see us finally being proactive with them. Can’t have any more Enis Bardhi situations
So the FSHF all of a sudden gets interested in him once he joins Dynamo Kiev? Do these guys even scout players?
Nah they approached him months ago
Dallku

Skuka minutes in French 2nd division:

Joke's still on them for spending nearly 1.5 million on him but this is not good for Albanian league being scouted and more moves being made.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:09 pm Skuka minutes in French 2nd division:

Joke's still on them for spending nearly 1.5 million on him but this is not good for Albanian league being scouted and more moves being made.
His coach said he doesn't expect him to start anytime soon, because the gap between French league and Albanian league is too big. They want to "ease" him in.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

That's crazy technique on that shot
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Dallku wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:09 pm Skuka minutes in French 2nd division:

Id say Xhixha is a worst look so far. Hasn’t scored in Azerbaijan yet (don’t think he’s starting) and has missed sitters in their conference league elimination. Not a good look when the leagues top striker can’t make a difference in Azerbaijan

Skuka from the highlights I’ve seen has looked okay. You can make the argument that Metz is fighting for promotion and wants to play their proven players which I can understand. Just don’t see how he’ll be able to crack League 1 next year if they get promoted which makes me believe he’ll just be buried on the bench or loaned out
Dallku

^ Yeah he's pretty bad. Against Gent he came on and lost the ball every time and ruined all of their attacks lol..

Sylvinho shouldn't overthink this. You have Bajrami, Mehmeti and Uzuni as in form attackers. Others are a level below right now.
artan

Dallku wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:04 pm ^ Yeah he's pretty bad. Against Gent he came on and lost the ball every time and ruined all of their attacks lol..

Sylvinho shouldn't overthink this. You have Bajrami, Mehmeti and Uzuni as in form attackers. Others are a level below right now.
I want to see what he does with Cikaleshi. If cikaleshi is in the lineup Sylvio will be no better than Reja and probably means that the FSHF are picking the lineups. Maybe they force Skuka in the lineup over a guy like Mehmeti or Bajrami.

The talent is there for him and I hope he utilizes it.
Klejdi1023

artan wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:17 pm
Dallku wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:04 pm ^ Yeah he's pretty bad. Against Gent he came on and lost the ball every time and ruined all of their attacks lol..

I want to see what he does with Cikaleshi. If cikaleshi is in the lineup Sylvio will be no better than Reja and probably means that the FSHF are picking the lineups. Maybe they force Skuka in the lineup over a guy like Mehmeti or Bajrami.

The talent is there for him and I hope he utilizes it.
Skuka can only play cf. Against Poland I’d like to see Uzuni at cf, Mehmeti and either Muci or Bajrami on the wing. Cika should be dropped. Too many strikers now with only 1 starting forward.
  • Information