Potential NT Scouting Database

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

CanaYouDoIt

They've also signed another Albanian , Ethemi , another one to keep an eye on.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Allesandro Albanese is playing well in the Jupiler Pro League. Maybe this is the time to forge some documents

Anthony Caci I know was discussed here in the past, he is at a massive position of need for us so possibly we could reopen lines of inquiry to connect him to some Arbereshe line

Dashmir Elezi needs to be called up now. 16 years old scoring in Macedonian league.
RedFootballs

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soccer ... -1.4463378

This article alleges Zefi to Inter Milan is a done deal. It also claims BOTH of his parents are Albanian and he has 'family connections' in Italy so if this guy becomes anything and decides to play for Ireland with 2 albanian parents, Ireland who aren't even better than us, it's going to be devastating lol

Plus Ireland haven't even approached him for U21 lol
Dallku

Apparently Cekici has been playing well in Turkey and he's an absolute starter there. Sure that could mean nothing and he absolutely failed at reaching his potential but for Albania's level Reja/FSHF gave up on him too quickly. Albania is borderline amateur level when it comes to attack so he should be tested in the next friendlies.
RedFootballs

Dallku wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:58 pm Apparently Cekici has been playing well in Turkey and he's an absolute starter there. Sure that could mean nothing and he absolutely failed at reaching his potential but for Albania's level Reja/FSHF gave up on him too quickly. Albania is borderline amateur level when it comes to attack so he should be tested in the next friendlies.
He's still young yet, these games he is playing very well and it's a decent league. Maybe it's his time to shine. I think call-up is necessitated as we have no talent in such positions.
artan

I made a post about Cekici recently and I think he deserves a look next to Bare. I don't like Cekici as a winger since he doesn't have good pace or since his dribbling ability isn't anything special but I can get behind him as an attacking midfielder. He's got a good touch, some creativity and a good long range shot with his left foot. We really need an offensive minded midfielder next to Bare and the holding midfielder so we don't get pinned far back.

I'm also starting to think Anis Mehmeti is a wild card for that spot too. He probably isn't NT material just yet since he's playing for a club that's gonna get relegated to League 1 but from what I've seen he has potential to be a decent box-box midfielder and his performances this year have been decent despite playing for a bad team. I hope he stays in the Championship next year. I would like to see him get tested in the June friendlies.
These users thanked the author artan for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
CanaYouDoIt

Yup Mehmeti needs to be looked at, playing consistently now in the Championship which is a good league imo, very physical and at only 20 definitely has a future. Amazing he went from non-league to this in 1 year.

Hopefully a better team picks him up, scored again at the weekend. Been on the Cekici train for a while , his set-pieces really could help us since we can't create anything. Bare , Bajrami , Mehmeti , Cekici , not bad at all imo.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Panorama says we’re looking at freaking Pajtim Kasami. He has 12 caps for Switzerland but under new rules somehow if he hasn’t played in a major tournament they can discount it.

Guy is a mediocre player by top standards but head and shoulders above Laci, Gjasula or Ramadani.
These users thanked the author Aurora Bulkualis for the post:
RedFootballs
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
RedFootballs

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:39 pm Panorama says we’re looking at freaking Pajtim Kasami. He has 12 caps for Switzerland but under new rules somehow if he hasn’t played in a major tournament they can discount it.

Guy is a mediocre player by top standards but head and shoulders above Laci, Gjasula or Ramadani.
Is this some kind of renaissance? If the Bajrami court case FSHF wins will there be an exodus of Swiss players coming to Albania, lol?

Bajrami-Ndoj in form-Kasami-Bare. Now that will be a workable midfield, all we need is Broja to develop. + If FSHF do win the court case it opens up to get Domgjoni, Zeqiri etc.
Dallku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:39 pm Panorama says we’re looking at freaking Pajtim Kasami. He has 12 caps for Switzerland but under new rules somehow if he hasn’t played in a major tournament they can discount it.

This guy also played in the premier league and was sort of a fan favorite at Olympiakos but they eventually had to let him go because he was doing too many eagles/politics.

Sure he's not the youngest and as you said not great by world standards but anyone saying he wouldn't be a massive instant upgrade over our current semi-pro level midfielders is lying to themselves.
  • Information