Potential NT Scouting Database

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Skenderbeu9

1% chance of this happening
I don't know any case that a player with 10+ caps for a country has been allowed to switch
China wanted to naturalize Oscar but Fifa didn't gave them the green light
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Skenderbeu9 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:14 pm 1% chance of this happening
I don't know any case that a player with 10+ caps for a country has been allowed to switch
Must be a reason why they have singled him out specifically ; it seems the new rules are much more groundbreaking than thought
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

RedFootballs wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:57 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:39 pm Panorama says we’re looking at freaking Pajtim Kasami. He has 12 caps for Switzerland but under new rules somehow if he hasn’t played in a major tournament they can discount it.

Guy is a mediocre player by top standards but head and shoulders above Laci, Gjasula or Ramadani.
Is this some kind of renaissance? If the Bajrami court case FSHF wins will there be an exodus of Swiss players coming to Albania, lol?

Bajrami-Ndoj in form-Kasami-Bare. Now that will be a workable midfield, all we need is Broja to develop. + If FSHF do win the court case it opens up to get Domgjoni, Zeqiri etc.
FSHF is Duka & Partners LLP law firm now. They're no longer a football federation.
These users thanked the author Aurora Bulkualis for the post (total 2):
CanaYouDoItRedFootballs
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:39 pm Panorama says we’re looking at freaking Pajtim Kasami. He has 12 caps for Switzerland but under new rules somehow if he hasn’t played in a major tournament they can discount it.

Guy is a mediocre player by top standards but head and shoulders above Laci, Gjasula or Ramadani.

Was confused by this because I thought he was older than he is . 28 isn’t bad , and he’s definitely better than Laci .

Weird rules lmao , you can have a guy with 12 caps but not someone with 0 caps .
Dallku

Guess the difference is that they could connect Kasami's ancestry to Albania while Oscar has no connection with China besides playing there for a few seasons.

But yeah, very likely that Panorama Sport is full of shit and fshf has shown that they don't know the rules either. It would be very weird if Kasami is eligible.
artan

Oscar has 48 Brazilian caps and played in the World Cup. Of course he's not eligible for China.

Kasami has featured in several qualifying matches for Switzerland. That would cap tie him to Swtizerland?
RedFootballs

After reading Art 9 of rulebook I don't see anyway in which this fshf interpretation can bring Kasami to albania
RedFootballs

Also in terms of Bajrami situation, FIFA rulebook says that 'holding a nationality' doesn't have to mean you have a passport or citizenship at the time, it just means you must be automatically eligible for it (it shouldn't be a problem with the way we operate things)
Screenshot 2021-04-13 8.19.28 PM.png
Screenshot 2021-04-13 8.19.28 PM.png (131.17 KiB) Viewed 3402 times
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dallku wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:01 pm

Guess the difference is that they could connect Kasami's ancestry to Albania while Oscar has no connection with China besides playing there for a few seasons.

But yeah, very likely that Panorama Sport is full of shit and fshf has shown that they don't know the rules either. It would be very weird if Kasami is eligible.
It's just another clickbait article invented by Panorama! If Kasami can switch with new rules North Macedonia has better chance to get him than us but i suspect he has any interest to switch even if he is eligible. While he was Fulham player he said something like this "Jom krenar per origjinen por mezi po pres me debutu me Zvicren qe shqiptaret mem lan rehat e mos mem bo presion me lujt per Shqiperine".
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Why would Panorama randomly remember Kasami out of nowhere when we haven't heard his name for years and pinpoint exact UEFA rules? There's obviously something going on.

And yeah Oscar is different. No connection to China, and he's already capped at a major tournament.
These users thanked the author Aurora Bulkualis for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information