Potential NT Scouting Database

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

artan

I remember hearing about Karrica a while back. Is there any chance he'll break into Dinamo's first team this year?

Some other players we should call up if we have a friendly
Arlind Ajeti - seems to be back in the mold for Reggina and looks to be playing decent. With his weird career I won't be surprised if he ends up being a starter for the third CB spot for the NT soon
Omer Imeri - Played the full 90 for Antalayspor, Can play for Macedonia so we should look to cap tie
Astrit Selmani - Scored again for his team and finished the season with 15 goals & 6 assists in 24 league matches. He has the option for three NT's although I can imagine for the moment Sweden isn't too interested (can change soon though)
Skenderbeu9

ZenMaster wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:26 pm Albania should start procedures for Arianit Ferati
Are you serious ?

👎🤮

I'd rather call Jürgen Bardhi
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:00 pmArlind Ajeti - seems to be back in the mold for Reggina and looks to be playing decent. With his weird career I won't be surprised if he ends up being a starter for the third CB spot for the NT soon
As much as I would love Ajeti back, simply for his standout Euro performance, we're currently stacked at the back with Serie A talent. We need to bring in more midfielders where we 're currently lacking in talent.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Skenderbeu9 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:16 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:26 pm Albania should start procedures for Arianit Ferati
Are you serious ?

👎🤮

Can you tell me more about Alexandros Kouros? Since he joined Teuta he was best left back of the league but he really never was in discussion for our NT. What's his situation? Is Kouros eligible?
Kuqaloshi maoist
MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

Kouros is nowhere near NT level
Skenderbeu9

ZenMaster wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:58 pm
Skenderbeu9 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:16 pm
Are you serious ?

👎🤮

Can you tell me more about Alexandros Kouros? Since he joined Teuta he was best left back of the league but he really never was in discussion for our NT. What's his situation? Is Kouros eligible?
He is eligible and since he is playing in Albania way outside Greece's radar for call ups
But l have never seen him play
I assume he is better than Hoxhalarri who was a disaster call up
These users thanked the author Skenderbeu9 for the post:
ZenMaster
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

MercedesBenz240 wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:58 am Kouros is nowhere near NT level
Offensively Trashi was clearly better because he started his career as winger. Adapted players especially in defense they somehow never achieve to own the role properly and Trashi is perfect example of it. Kourous isn't extraordinary, probably average in everything he does but
i believe playing with better players he might increase his level.
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

Zymer Bytqiqi - scored another goal and assisted yesterday. Has 10 goals and 12 assists in the league.
Veton Berisha (Valon Berisha's brother) - Also on same team has 16 league goals and 7 assists

Although the league seems gimmicky as the top rated team has scored 100 league goals in 28 games the league is probably on par with Croatia and Turkey (minus the 2-3 big teams). I think both guys should get a consideration for the NT, more so Bytqiqi who I think can be a decent wide player for us.
CanaYouDoIt

Played for Kosove no ?
  • Information