Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:55 pm Hopefully Broja is in good form and not injured. Maybe Poland we can perform some miracle due to home field advantage, but against Hungary it's all down to him again.
I don't typically wish for players to get injured but in this case I'm just hoping Lew gets injured. Then we got a chance.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

FSHF after Pajtim Kasami and Erald Rakip.
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:38 pm FSHF after Pajtim Kasami and Erald Rakip.
Kasami I don’t see happening . Played at a major tournament I’m sure .

Never heard of the other guy but sounds more Turkish , does he even know Albanian ?

Why not go after the Rexhbecajs of the world
FabianWolf

It is a mistake to have this Turk, Erdal Rakip, as part of the Albanian team. While FSHF is trying to get this Turk to play for Albania, Turkey is trying to destroy Albania and Albanians
artan

Rakip would be a decent call up if he accepts.

And he’s clearly not Turkish
Princ

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:38 pm FSHF after Pajtim Kasami and Erald Rakip.
Solid call ups if everything goes right.

Kasami would be a “rental” type for the next EURO campaign and Rakip could provide depth in midfield, having qualified for CL group stage with Malmo.
FabianWolf

artan wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:38 am Rakip would be a decent call up if he accepts.

His close family members on social media are using Turkish, are from Macedonia and primarily follow Turks from Macedonia and Turkey.

His is almost certainly a Turk from Macedonia.
Simboli i Diellit

FabianWolf wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:21 am
artan wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:38 am Rakip would be a decent call up if he accepts.

His close family members on social media are using Turkish, are from Macedonia and primarily follow Turks from Macedonia and Turkey.

His is almost certainly a Turk from Macedonia.
Would it matter if he was a Turkified Albanian or Slavicized Albanian?

There are plenty in North Macedonians like him that in the family they speak Albanian and Turkish, his mom or one of his grandparents might be albanian as far as we know. He might be a mercenary but he’s elegible for us and that’s what matters. We went that far and got Balliu to play for us, he probably had only one of his grand grand fathers from Albania.

If you check on facebook there are hundreds of Rakip/i from Gostivar and they’re Albanian.
CanaYouDoIt

Where did you see this btw ?
Simboli i Diellit

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:26 pm Where did you see this btw ?
It was all over social networks. Its seemed that he had refused us one year ago to wait for Sweden.
  • Information