Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:41 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:39 pm Adrian Bajrami is invited also by Swiss U20
But he can’t play for them, he would need a permit from FIFA to switch sides.

Bushi mentioned yesterday that he doesn't have an Albanian passport so he's not a FSHF player just yet. If anything he would need FIFA permission to switch to Albania. Right now he's a Swiss FA player.

We'll see what he chooses.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:51 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:41 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:39 pm Adrian Bajrami is invited also by Swiss U20
But he can’t play for them, he would need a permit from FIFA to switch sides.

Bushi mentioned yesterday that he doesn't have an Albanian passport so he's not a FSHF player just yet. If anything he would need FIFA permission to switch to Albania. Right now he's a Swiss FA player.

We'll see what he chooses.
I saw he had played friendlies for Albania U19. Thought he had made the switch already.
Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:58 pm

I saw he had played friendlies for Albania U19. Thought he had made the switch already.

I thought so too but Bushi said that they are waiting for his passport so those friendlies probably don't count(and anybody can play in them). Plus there is no way Switzerland would invite him if he had already switched to Albania. He must still be their player on paper.
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:06 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:58 pm

I thought so too but Bushi said that they are waiting for his passport so those friendlies probably don't count(and anybody can play in them). Plus there is no way Switzerland would invite him if he had already switched to Albania. He must still be their player on paper.
Yup, they're doing a Bajrami 2.0, just being a nuisance.
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:31 amThe irony is they'll probably call up someone like Dejvi Bregu or Jasir Asani instead.
I heard Asani was asking for a switch to North Macedonia.

https://www.balkanweb.com/priti-gjate-p ... se-veriut/
Dallku

Btw Southampton hasn't said anything about Broja's invite. They confirmed other internationals though.

Armando's mom better make a wise decision.. :rrokullisem:
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:59 pm Btw Southampton hasn't said anything about Broja's invite. They confirmed other internationals though.

That eye injury didn't look too nice, maybe just waiting to confirm that. They don't have any games so no reason not to join up.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:59 pm Btw Southampton hasn't said anything about Broja's invite. They confirmed other internationals though.

He will play for Southampton tomorrow against Man City. He will come no doubts about that, he was at the stadium even after the fallout with Reja.

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

The likely startup

Strakosha
Balliu - Ismajli - Kumbulla - Djimsiti - Hysaj
Laci - Asllani - Bulku
Bajrami
Broja
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

Bajrami and Mihaj out with covid and illness
  • Information