Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:19 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:35 pm

Because we've gone after guys like Grezda, Gjasula who are from Kosove too.
Grezda was part of the Albania system before 2016 and when the time came he didn't switch.

Gjasula brothers are from Tirana dude. :rrokullisem:

Btw, these rumors about Kasami and that other Turk seem to come from random FB pages who probably fish for likes. If it was from supersport, Top-channel or even a Panorama it would be more believable. Probably fake news.
I’m sure the Gjasula family come from Kosove . But that’s neither here Or there . Panorama reporting on the Kasami stuff. If we can pull this off that’s a great get . He’s a experienced CM who gets goals , just what we need.

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/fshf-t ... et-kuqezi/
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:39 pm
I’m sure the Gjasula family come from Kosove . But that’s neither here Or there .
Me sa di une Gjasulajt jane fis Tirons venali me origjine te larget nga Jugu. Po ska rendesi nga jane se sa a na shërbejnë. Kosova ska marr lojtare sulmues qe mund te zinin vendin lojtarve qe kemi, ndoshta nese konfirmohet Mergim Berisha po te tjert kane pas nje parabole ne zhvillim. Zhegrova, Celina, Donis Avdijaj, Sinan Bytyqi etj ishin vec lojtar premtues dhe kan regresu shume nga sa pritej.
These users thanked the author Simboli i Diellit for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
artan

The only Kosovar in recent memory that Albania tried to call up was Zymer Bytqiqi who rejected us. I think recently we poached some U21 player who was a random defender. I used to think we had an agreement with the Swiss FA of not poaching their players anymore but the capping of Bajrami proves that false.

I wonder if FSHF have plans for Sahiti.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

artan wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:22 pm The only Kosovar in recent memory that Albania tried to call up was Zymer Bytqiqi who rejected us. I think recently we poached some U21 player who was a random defender. I used to think we had an agreement with the Swiss FA of not poaching their players anymore but the capping of Bajrami proves that false.

Adrian Aliaj in last interview said that Albania is showing no interest for his player and Sahiti now is considering to represent Kosovo.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:22 pm The only Kosovar in recent memory that Albania tried to call up was Zymer Bytqiqi who rejected us. I think recently we poached some U21 player who was a random defender. I used to think we had an agreement with the Swiss FA of not poaching their players anymore but the capping of Bajrami proves that false.

I doubt we would have an agreement with Switzerland. With Kosova's FA it makes sense.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Wasn’t Bytyqi the next big thing after Rashica? Even grandpa Roshi being more productive than these guys. Got 3 assists in 2 games.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:25 pm Wasn’t Bytyqi the next big thing after Rashica? Even grandpa Roshi being more productive than these guys. Got 3 assists in 2 games.
Yea, he had heart problems and retired.
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:25 pm Wasn’t Bytyqi the next big thing after Rashica? Even grandpa Roshi being more productive than these guys. Got 3 assists in 2 games.
I you’re confusing Sinan Bytqiqi and Zymer Bytqiqi. Zymer is teammates with Cikaleshi in Turkey and made a push for Zymer on the NT but Zymer picked Kosovo.

As for Sahiti he’d be stupid to play for Kosova. They have way too many wingers. It’s stupid we aren’t interested in him since he played for our Youth teams. My conspiracy is that if he was from Albania he’d be playing for us already.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

artan wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:22 pm
I you’re confusing Sinan Bytqiqi and Zymer Bytqiqi. Zymer is teammates with Cikaleshi in Turkey and made a push for Zymer on the NT but Zymer picked Kosovo.

As for Sahiti he’d be stupid to play for Kosova. They have way too many wingers. It’s stupid we aren’t interested in him since he played for our Youth teams. My conspiracy is that if he was from Albania he’d be playing for us already.
Not a conspiracy, we chase some random ass diaspora Turks but won't call up a player starting and in good form for Hajduk Split? And in a position of need?

It's clear what Dallku said is probably right and we are leaving Kosovars now due to perhaps some kind of agreement or maybe it's internal policy to focus on Albanians from now on (dumb). I also believe Broja's benching is because he is English. If he was from shkoder he would be starting every game at the orders of duka.

Olayinka, Xhaka, Rashica et al were not denied the chance to play with us for sporting reasons as we have shown calling up so many trashcans like Hoxhallari and Trashi. All of these players had a disliked ethnic origin. In 50 years we will probably be the only team not to have a black player.
These users thanked the author RedFootballs for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Ernest Muci with amazing assist for Lirim Kastrati. I believe this assist is most important thing Muci has done for Legia so far and together with Kastrati they can do wonders for polish squad.

https://twitter.com/DardanianFooty/stat ... 73417?s=19
Kuqaloshi maoist
  • Information