Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

artan

Albania got really fortunate that Russia got kicked out. We probably have better odds at qualifying through NL and via playoffs than through group qualification. The fact that we have several players out and some not taking it serious makes me believe we are due for a rude disappointment especially if Reja pulls some wild card lineup choices which is almost guaranteed (Ramadani, Balaj, etc)
CanaYouDoIt

artan wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 4:18 pm Albania got really fortunate that Russia got kicked out. We probably have better odds at qualifying through NL and via playoffs than through group qualification. The fact that we have several players out and some not taking it serious makes me believe we are due for a rude disappointment especially if Reja pulls some wild card lineup choices which is almost guaranteed (Ramadani, Balaj, etc)
Well I’d wait for our group before making predictions
Klejdi1023

Princ wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 7:51 pm Canada abruptly cancels friendly with Iran for no reason. What more can you expect from a country that puts a leaf on its flag..

Hey Iran! Come to Albania, we have a date open for June 2nd in Tirana. Great warmup for the upcoming Nations League matches.
Not sure why we don’t have a friendly scheduled around that time. What are they gonna do train 10 days non stop kind of pointless
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

We’ll be playing Estonia guys. The match was scheduled weeks ago. https://fshf.org/sq/e-konfirmuar-shqipe ... r-albania/

It’s nonsense to play a friendly with Iran before the qualifiers. The team is stretched, many important players are missing…
Princ

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 8:19 pm We’ll be playing Estonia guys. The match was scheduled weeks ago. https://fshf.org/sq/e-konfirmuar-shqipe ... r-albania/
June 2nd is still open..

Albania v. Russia got cancelled.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Princ wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 8:21 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 8:19 pm We’ll be playing Estonia guys. The match was scheduled weeks ago. https://fshf.org/sq/e-konfirmuar-shqipe ... r-albania/
June 2nd is still open..

Albania v. Russia got cancelled.
This team can’t play 4 games in 10 days!
Princ

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 8:25 pm This team can’t play 4 games in 10 days!
Why not?

Everyone else is doing it..
MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

Princ wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 8:27 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 8:25 pm This team can’t play 4 games in 10 days!
Why not?

Everyone else is doing it..
They don't have any other choice do they?
Princ

MercedesBenz240 wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 9:28 pm They don't have any other choice do they?
What are you worried about? The millionaires on the pitch getting a bit tired? Albania has more than enough depth to rotate the players.

Our next opponent, Iceland plays tough match on June 2nd as well. As a fan, it would be great to see Albania host a team like Iran.
  • Information