Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Doc
Team: FK Dinamo
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Can't believe that was the best loss 3+goals I've ever seen Albania. Gives me hope for Italien. And Spain better kill the fucking Jews :automatik: like Franco's old boy.
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:46 pm Te henen ne Loro Borici do ekspozohen te 4 kupat e botes qe ka fitu Italia. Hyrja falas . http://www.raisport.rai.it/dl/raiSport/ ... 86e44.html
Do i vjedhi ndonjoni? E ti shesi ne Ebay.
Eshte lufta finale
vendimtare mbi ne
Internacionale
Do te jet nje bote e re
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Doc wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:57 am Can't believe that was the best loss 3+goals I've ever seen Albania. Gives me hope for Italien. And Spain better kill the fucking Jews :automatik: like Franco's old boy.
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:46 pm Te henen ne Loro Borici do ekspozohen te 4 kupat e botes qe ka fitu Italia. Hyrja falas . http://www.raisport.rai.it/dl/raiSport/ ... 86e44.html
Do i vjedhi ndonjoni? E ti shesi ne Ebay.
They’re copies i think . Their value is just in gold ;)

Llullaku and Memolla were out of shape while Balliu could’ve done better . Mavraj and Roshi will be back against Italy so we’ve a shot there. This Italian NT is the weakest of their history and they’re missing De Rossi/Verratti . They still have much more quality overall in every position exept Hysaj’s :D
Dallku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:42 am Just caught the first 45, and I'm shocked. In a good way.

Where did you watch it? Link? I'm reading mixed reviews on this game.

I saw a bit of the 2nd half and Sadiku actually hit the post so that's already better than the first game I guess(at least they crossed the half-way line).
Simboli i Diellit

Dallku wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:36 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:42 am Just caught the first 45, and I'm shocked. In a good way.

Where did you watch it? Link? I'm reading mixed reviews on this game.

I saw a bit of the 2nd half and Sadiku actually hit the post so that's already better than the first game I guess(at least they crossed the half-way line).
You can watch full match here ; https://full-matches.com/spain-vs-alban ... ober-2017/

well the match was totally different from that one in Shkoder . We had two shots on target out of 13 tentatives. We need a striker badly. We hit twice the post (it counts as out of target ahhaha)
Simboli i Diellit

Good motivations for monday’s match:

1. Mavraj is back
2. Roshi is back
3. Llullaku misses that match
4. Team needs a good result for morale of upcoming qualifiers
5. It’s a derby against our neighbours who already beat us twice .
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Italy secures a play off spot with Bosnias loss. More reason to try even harder for a result.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Berisha
Hysaj-Ajeti-Mavraj-Agolli
————— Kace————
—-Memushaj——Basha—
Roshi——————Latifi
———-Sadiku————

4 superliga products in the lineup tomorrow , maybe 5 if he decides to play Lila instead of Kace.
Princ

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:35 pm Berisha
Hysaj-Ajeti-Mavraj-Agolli
————— Kace————
—-Memushaj——Basha—
Roshi——————Latifi
———-Sadiku————

4 superliga products in the lineup tomorrow , maybe 5 if he decides to play Lila instead of Kace.
Rather Lila in there than memushaj . At least he’s tall and can help defensively . Memushaj is horrible
Dallku

That formation in the 1st half caused more confusion than anything. Hysaj as a 3rd CB looked completely uncomfortable. He's a RB and that's it. Stop playing with his position. Ajeti was pretty poor but the whole backline was confused. Can't really blame Berisha for the goals. In midfield Kace struggled defensively but Spain will do that to you. This was a game for Abrashi and Mavraj was missed big time.

Balliu was actually ok. Memolla is not good enough for this level.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

The defensive stability DB brought has evaporated. But if that means we can get the ball past the halfway line, I'm all for it. This match could have easily ended 3-1, 3-2.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information