Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Dallku

artan wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:46 am Panorama was predicting today that Asllani, Bajrami and Mehmeti all watching from the sidelines. If true, this will be a 4-0 beatdown. Only Albania does these bizarre lineup selections. Elif Elmas has been starting for Macedonia since he was 18 and he's their Ronaldo. You don't see them benching him for Lazar Markovski.
Would be silly if Asllani doesn't start. Especially because of his passing/long ball ability.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

The Czechs beating 2:0 the Poles in Prague. On monday it’ll be a must win for them…
Plako
Team: Partizani

New jerseys got released for the Poland game. I feel like they keep getting better with each new design.

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/foto-p ... n-si-risi/
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Poland suck. What a massive shame that we are missing so many players because we have a great chance to qualify from this group getting them as our pot1.

Lewandowski is significantly declining as well. I think he has something like 2 goals since October for Barca. We already saw Kumbulla lock him down in Tirana... Guy is not scary without service.

Just have to pray we manage to get a result this time then have people available for the return.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

If the choice is between Cika and Seferi honestly maybe it has to be Seferi up front.

He scored last time he started with us and he has 8 goals in Ukraine, more than Cika has in Saudi Arabia and maybe is more active being a lot younger.
Klejdi1023

RedFootballs wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:11 am Poland suck. What a massive shame that we are missing so many players because we have a great chance to qualify from this group getting them as our pot1.

Lewandowski is significantly declining as well. I think he has something like 2 goals since October for Barca. We already saw Kumbulla lock him down in Tirana... Guy is not scary without service.

Just have to pray we manage to get a result this time then have people available for the return.
Poland had a bad game v Czechia but every game is different. They can be an unpredictable team sometimes but with their injuries and chaos at the moment, now would be time to strike. However various media is reporting a starting midfield of Ramadani, Abrashi, and Laci. I can’t think of a worse midfield to have especially against a wounded Poland. If Asllani and Bajrami don’t start, then maybe either they re not in form or the other guys are outworking them in training. I’d rather lose with Asllani and Bajrami then win and be stuck with Laci and Ramadani for the next 2 years though.
CanaYouDoIt

Asllani is going to start, I have zero doubt about that.

Matty Cash now got injured for Poland too, we have to win, it’s a huge chance
artan

Klejdi1023 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:18 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:11 am Poland suck. What a massive shame that we are missing so many players because we have a great chance to qualify from this group getting them as our pot1.

Poland had a bad game v Czechia but every game is different. They can be an unpredictable team sometimes but with their injuries and chaos at the moment, now would be time to strike. However various media is reporting a starting midfield of Ramadani, Abrashi, and Laci. I can’t think of a worse midfield to have especially against a wounded Poland. If Asllani and Bajrami don’t start, then maybe either they re not in form or the other guys are outworking them in training. I’d rather lose with Asllani and Bajrami then win and be stuck with Laci and Ramadani for the next 2 years though.
Poland is in such bad form that you need to take the game to them and punish them. Unfortunately, I think Silvio will play back and take all the pressure from Poland. Instead of attacking we'll probably be defensive and giving them all the time in the world to cross it in. It's a bail out.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Poland can be in the worst shape of their lives. They're still massive favourites because half our team is filled with complete amateurs.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

I can't believe Rashica missed that ....
  • Information