October 11: Turkey vs. Albania (Match Thread)

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

plisi
Been thanked: 0

f*** Manaj, how the f*** did that guy become a striker?
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0

I hate these fucking murderous Turks. We could have won, but we didn't. Losing in the last minute is a trait which isn't new for us. So yeah. We suck, but I saw some good things in the team. Hopefully this is a transition phase and the team gets out on the other side much stronger.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Serb definition: People that act like monkey once you show them an Albanian flag.

https://sport.sky.it/calcio/serie-a/201 ... spesa.html
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:31 pm Serb definition: People that act like monkey once you show them an Albanian flag.

https://sport.sky.it/calcio/serie-a/201 ... spesa.html
Tamam majmuna, rrac muti.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Migjeni wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:35 pm I hate these fucking murderous Turks. We could have won, but we didn't. Losing in the last minute is a trait which isn't new for us. So yeah. We suck, but I saw some good things in the team. Hopefully this is a transition phase and the team gets out on the other side much stronger.
Agree with this, I saw a few good things we can build on. That Manaj miss though was such a fucking heartbreaker. We could have won this game.
Princ

It was a positive performance from the team but now do you guys realize how much olayinka would of helped us? Manaj and olayinka as the striker pairing in a 4-4-2 or olayinka alone in the 4-5-1 would solve our scoring problems, he was a big loss
Dallku

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/notat- ... 9t8pybgU3w

I honestly don't know what these Albanian journalists watch sometimes. Cikalleshi got a higher rating than Bare lol. I'm a Cikalleshi supporter but that was the weakest performance I've ever seen from him in the NT. He lost every single duel with a defender, every 50/50 and gave the ball away every time he got it. Bare although reckless at times was solid and he's a box to box midfielder not a regjisor like they say. That's supposed to be Memushaj.
Princ

Not saying he’s absolute shit but Cikalleshis best days are behind him, just like sadikus.. ironically cikalleshi is only getting the chance to play a bit now that this is the case..these two men are not the answer anymore, manaj is a hard worker with limited technical ability but we’re desperately missing a good young striker who can consistently put the ball in the net. Hopefully broja emerges as a decent player but am not sold on him just yet.. olayinka was already a sure thing, but we should have called him right when he left skenderbeu and not waited until the already stacked Nigerian squad picked him up
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Princ wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:05 pm until the already stacked Nigerian squad picked him up
God damn it. I didn't even know about this :automatik:
Dallku wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:49 pm http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/notat- ... 9t8pybgU3w

I honestly don't know what these Albanian journalists watch sometimes. Cikalleshi got a higher rating than Bare lol. I'm a Cikalleshi supporter but that was the weakest performance I've ever seen from him in the NT. He lost every single duel with a defender, every 50/50 and gave the ball away every time he got it. Bare although reckless at times was solid and he's a box to box midfielder not a regjisor like they say. That's supposed to be Memushaj.
I don't know what Bare is supposed to be, but his assists as of late have been practically world class. Vs. France Cikalleshi was smart enough to know a dive would be better than a finish, but Lenjani just fucked it completely.
Princ wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:06 pm It was a positive performance from the team but now do you guys realize how much olayinka would of helped us? Manaj and olayinka as the striker pairing in a 4-4-2 or olayinka alone in the 4-5-1 would solve our scoring problems, he was a big loss
Dude if we had Olayinka, we might have won the game and still be in it... All we needed was some guy who can finish tap ins.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi
Has thanked: 0

I would much rather have shit team then call up a random zezak and still be a shit team. I understand calling up Olayinka if he actually grew up in Albania or if he was Ronaldo, Messi talent. But calling up Olayinka would be degrading ourselves further.
  • Information