October 14th: Albania vs Moldova

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:30 pm Cap Kumbulla now. No excuse anymore.
Literally. Cap everyone we can in the next 2-3 games. Well still win vs Andorra and lose to France so I can't see us finishing lower than Pot C for next campaign.
Albanian Damien

Dallku wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:47 pm
Albanian Damien wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:44 pm Literally even Andorra beat Moldova if I'm not mistaken. I know Kosova is still playing meaningful games but I am jealous at how much better they play than us. So much pace, so much aggression, unselfish with the passing. Meanwhile, our team plays like they think they're Barcelona and everyone thinks their Iniesta/Messi trying to force the issue but end up always making the pass late due to selfishness.
I don't think you realize how bad this Montenegro team is.
It doesn't matter. Kosova put 3 past England also. They play better-looking football but they're not better than us in terms of talent.
Dallku

Albanian Damien wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:48 pm
Dallku wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:47 pm
Albanian Damien wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:44 pm Literally even Andorra beat Moldova if I'm not mistaken. I know Kosova is still playing meaningful games but I am jealous at how much better they play than us. So much pace, so much aggression, unselfish with the passing. Meanwhile, our team plays like they think they're Barcelona and everyone thinks their Iniesta/Messi trying to force the issue but end up always making the pass late due to selfishness.
I don't think you realize how bad this Montenegro team is.
It doesn't matter. Kosova put 3 past England also. They play better-looking football but they're not better than us in terms of talent.
England was beating them 5-1 in the first half. It's human nature that they let their foot off the pedal.
artan

Andorra did beat Moldova. I saw on transfermaeket they have a value of 17 million. We have a value of like 66 million but 1/3 of that value is from our goal keepers so its not like Moldova are complete amateurs, they just play like one as a collective unit.

And montegro sucks ass too. Kosova should have scored another 2
Princ

Trashi with the touch of a rapist, complete amateur
Albanian Damien

Princ wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:07 pm Trashi with the touch of a rapist, complete amateur
:lol2:

We really need to start trying everyone out from now on.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Cikalleshi taking out the frustration from his lackluster career with the audience behind the goal.

I think we should score a 4th because this is the first campaign ever where we managed 4 goals in an official match. Let's make it a habit.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:19 pm Cikalleshi taking out the frustration from his lackluster career with the audience behind the goal.
Hahahaha he has a cannon.. but yeah no need for roshi we should use this day to cap Selahi and kumbulla
Albanian Damien

We never cap the appropriate young talent because all of our coaches are here for the short term. Why would they worry about capping players for the next campaign if they wont even be around?
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

f***. Turkey equalized. That means even mathematically we're out. Fucking France.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information