Albania 0:2 England - WC Qualifiers Europe - 28/03/2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

artan

It's even worst because Hoxhallari plays as a CB for Tirana. I can probably list off 10 CB's on the top of my head that deserve to be called up over Hoxhollari. If he's called up for LB it doesn't make sense either because Ismalgjeci is Tirana's LWB and he's a better & younger option at LB.

I'm guessing Bushi had a say with this call up as he's secretly one of the most influential person in FSFH. Probably a favor for his former club or something along those lines.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

artan wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:27 pm It's even worst because Hoxhallari plays as a CB for Tirana. I can probably list off 10 CB's on the top of my head that deserve to be called up over Hoxhollari. If he's called up for LB it doesn't make sense either because Ismalgjeci is Tirana's LWB and he's a better & younger option at LB.

I'm guessing Bushi had a say with this call up as he's secretly one of the most influential person in FSFH. Probably a favor for his former club or something along those lines.
Tirana debts are astronomic for albanian football standarts and they are clearly trying to give them a hand. The problem is they are wasting a spot in our list and they are not doing any favor to Tirana because i don't think Hoxhallari is marketable player. As you say it makes no sense at all because Ismajgeci is better option and defitinively faster fullback. I hope it's just another fake news by albanian because it will be depressing to see him as part of list.
CanaYouDoIt

When do we expect the list since we're only a couple weeks away
CanaYouDoIt

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/krenar ... edi-rejes/

Two more guys , Kallaku will be needed vs San Marino and Andorra , just to break them down . In the discussions we had regarding our midfield I was thinking about bringing Cokaj up , from what I've seen he's in the Abrashi mold , a ball winner so happy to see him too.
MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

Hoxhallari heard y'all talking shit around here. Great goal in the derby 😁
CanaYouDoIt

Its a shame he cant defend though.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

MercedesBenz240 wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:42 pm Hoxhallari heard y'all talking shit around here. Great goal in the derby 😁
He also had 4-5 brainfarts during 90 minutes, defended terribly during whole match.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Dallku

ZenMaster wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:13 pm
MercedesBenz240 wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:42 pm Hoxhallari heard y'all talking shit around here. Great goal in the derby 😁
He also had 4-5 brainfarts during 90 minutes, defended terribly during whole match.
Albanians are hyper focused on (fluke) goals. Never on actual performances.
MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

Yeah i was just joking. Apart from the goal he was terrible
Dallku

MercedesBenz240 wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:52 pm Yeah i was just joking. Apart from the goal he was terrible
Not you specifically but it's a phenomenon that has been going on forever.

The best example of it is Bekim Balaj. Because of his (fluke) goal against Portugal he has been stuck in the NT for many years... costing the team many goals and points in the process and still going to this day. It's complicated because that was probably the most important goal in Albania NT history but was it worth to reward that player with 6+ years because of it??

Balaj is one of the worst strikers to ever play for Albania but he did score the most important goal...
  • Information