Albania 0:2 England - WC Qualifiers Europe - 28/03/2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Plako
Team: Partizani

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:18 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHwAjDKPA6Y

We may have been beaten comfortably but we actually played some decent football for a team running on buk me djath .
Our defense was atrocious in that game. Our best player was 17 year old Nallbani, who had his international debut in that game, despite conceding 5 goals.
CanaYouDoIt

lol yeah they're just vibing . The goal ruled out was total bs .

Luxembourg beat Ireland away from home , another big result for Turkey today , both have managers from the home country . I just keep seeing this trend of managers from the actual country lead these teams to good results , our next manager has to be Albanian , are you telling me there isn't 1 Albanian who can do a job . Hasi for example , he's done ok in club football and I feel he'd do well with us.
Dallku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:09 pm lol yeah they're just vibing . The goal ruled out was total bs .

Luxembourg beat Ireland away from home , another big result for Turkey today , both have managers from the home country . I just keep seeing this trend of managers from the actual country lead these teams to good results , our next manager has to be Albanian , are you telling me there isn't 1 Albanian who can do a job . Hasi for example , he's done ok in club football and I feel he'd do well with us.
I think the only reason we have a foreign coach is because a domestic one would get constantly prejudiced and criticized for corruption, nepotism, etc..

that and add a sprinkle of inferiority complex (aka thinking anything foreign is better by default).

When it comes to actual results there is just no way an Albanian coach could do worse. Just no way. This is more of a case of Albanians being idiots.
These users thanked the author Dallku for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:22 pm I think the only reason we have a foreign coach is because a domestic one would get constantly prejudiced and criticized for corruption, nepotism, etc..

that and add a sprinkle of inferiority complex (aka thinking anything foreign is better by default).

When it comes to actual results there is just no way an Albanian coach could do worse. Just no way. This is more of a case of Albanians being idiots.
Also foreign coaches have been able to get some of these foreign born players to play for us. I think having Reja in charge may have convinced Bajrami to switch over to us.
Dallku

Plako wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:36 pm
Dallku wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:22 pm I think the only reason we have a foreign coach is because a domestic one would get constantly prejudiced and criticized for corruption, nepotism, etc..

Also foreign coaches have been able to get some of these foreign born players to play for us. I think having Reja in charge may have convinced Bajrami to switch over to us.
Meh I don't think that's true. It was Salihi who approached Rexhbecaj recently. For the most part it's FSHF who are getting these diaspora players. Reja doesn't know who's Albanian and who's not. Keep in mind that the truly good players will still reject Albania regardless. Bajrami is a serie B player so our chances of getting him were higher.
artan

I'm fairly certain Reja was proactive in the recruitment of Bajrami. Makes sense for Bajrami considering the large Italian/Swiss contingent we have in our NT.

And it also looks like Memushaj out of the lineup. Broja might get a start up top, Reja was hinting that Broja may be familiar with the English side since he was developed there.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:41 pm
Plako wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:36 pm

Meh I don't think that's true. It was Salihi who approached Rexhbecaj recently. For the most part it's FSHF who are getting these diaspora players. Reja doesn't know who's Albanian and who's not. Keep in mind that the truly good players will still reject Albania regardless. Bajrami is a serie B player so our chances of getting him were higher.
Tbh Bajrami is a excellent, excellent acquisition he's more likely to play for Switzerland if he hadn't picked Albania than Rexhbecaj was for Germany.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Broja-Cika
Uzuni-Bare-Roshi
Lenjani-Djimsiti-Ajeti-Ismajli-Hysaj

I think we might be seeing this lineup or very close to it. I hate the idea of 2 bigmen up front but Broja looks to have decent pace
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

artan wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:10 pm http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/wp-con ... GLIA22.png

Potential England lineup. Sterling is gonna give us issues, I would put Hysaj on the left side as I trust Hysaj against Sterling. I would like to see Doka on the right or even Uzuini (even if he’s our best attacker)

As for the CB we’re one injury away from Hoxhallari playing 😬
You can always count on Panorama to be wrong about probably line-ups, they are always wrong even it comes to Partizani vs Tirana derby so what we can be absolutely sure is England won't start the match in this formation.
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

RedFootballs wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:47 am Broja-Cika
Uzuni-Bare-Roshi
Lenjani-Djimsiti-Ajeti-Ismajli-Hysaj

I think we might be seeing this lineup or very close to it. I hate the idea of 2 bigmen up front but Broja looks to have decent pace
Reja prefers Veseli over Ajeti. No way uzini and roshi both start as midfielders.

------Manaj--Cika
Lenjani-Laci--Bare--Hysaj
-------Gjasula
--Veseli-Gym--Ismajli
--------Berisha

I think that'll be the lineup. Maybe Broja or Uzuini replaces Manaj. I don't mind Laci starting because I think he's a player that puts in a lot of work and that's what we'll need tomorrow.
  • Information