Andorra 0:1 Albania - WC Qualifiers Europe - 25/03/2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Ballisti

Bajrami didnt get the permission from FIFA.

Im still not a Fan of Reja's Football, there is no strong defence like whe had with Gani Abazi and the Midfield is mostly awful. Tactical Flexiblity is not really the Strength of this old man. Hope for a win, but i think it will be a very boring Game with an Albania who doesn't know what to do with the Ball against 11 defending Andorrians.
CanaYouDoIt

Its ok , just need it done for England , come on FIFA don't be annoying pricks.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Lenjani? Memushaj? Manaj? What the f*** is this shit Reja?

The first 2 should be retired. Memushaj has played 2 good games in the last 4 years.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

Feel like Memushaj gets too much hate on here. Am I the only one who doesn't think he's that bad ?

Who do we have creative wise better , Kallaku a croatian league player , Jurgen Bardhi ??? , he's still a decent player , serie B is still a good level.

Lenjani too , only other options are guys playing in crap leagues or a 17 year old.

Manaj I agree , don't see why Broja isn't starting , I hope Reja isn't one of these guys who doesn't trust young STs
CanaYouDoIt

Anyway its KO time , I'd take a 2-0 right now . Forza !
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:17 pm Feel like Memushaj gets too much hate on here. Am I the only one who doesn't think he's that bad ?

Who do we have creative wise better , Kallaku a croatian league player , Jurgen Bardhi ??? , he's still a decent player , serie B is still a good level.

Lenjani too , only other options are guys playing in crap leagues or a 17 year old.

Manaj I agree , don't see why Broja isn't starting , I hope Reja isn't one of these guys who doesn't trust young STs
Reja is 123 year old, he won't change his principles now. Last time he experimented he got burner with Andorra at home. Who wants "fanelle titullari" should wait for his chance. Until Manaj and Cikaleshi will f*** things up they will start over Uzuni and Broja.
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

The problem with the likes of Manaj, Balaj, etc, is that they only score tap ins against the minnows of Europe. Then they’ll get another 4 starts while shitting the bed against decent completion. Then they’ll play a team like Kazakhstan and score afain and the cycle continues.

They are fools gold. As for Memushaj, he doesn’t have the legs to press opponents. Against Andorra it won’t matter but against a team like England it will. It’s why Abrashi has always been good despite not playing much club wise Because he still plays with energy and determination.

I’m expecting a rugby kind of match. Ugly possession, hoof it to the box and we’ll score two tap ins. 2-0 goals by Cika (some open header from a meter away) and Manaj
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Actually i don’t care who starts, anyone of our players should be good enough to beat Andora today. It would be better to expose the likes of Memushaj and co if not good enough today than against England...
Plako
Team: Partizani

Para cuna!!!
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

We are worst team on Europe when it comes to set pieces.
Kuqaloshi maoist
  • Information