San Marino 0:2 Albania - WC Qualifiers Europe - 31/03/2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

artan wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:35 pm I'd like to see Mitaj and Kamberi make their debuts. I hope Laci starts because I like his attitude and work ethic (even if he can be a headless chicken).

Cekici probably could have been useful in the midfield these qualifiers as well. Surprised he got overlook.
Its reported that Kamberi is now out with an injury. After 2 years he still cant make his debut. And yeah I agree with playing Mitaj some minutes and seeing if we have something with him although this is San Marino so any player can look good against them.
CanaYouDoIt

Their whole population is the size of a place like Librazhd , no matter who plays should be easy.
Dallku

The Kamberi case has been comedy. It's like a powerful force that just doesn't want him to debut.
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:35 pm I'd like to see Mitaj and Kamberi make their debuts. I hope Laci starts because I like his attitude and work ethic (even if he can be a headless chicken).

Cekici probably could have been useful in the midfield these qualifiers as well. Surprised he got overlook.
Kamberi is injured and won't play against San Marino.
Plako

FORMACIONI I MUNDSHËM: Energji të reja dhe muskuj, ja si pritet të rreshtohet Kombëtarja shqiptare ndaj San Marinos

https://twitter.com/KombetarjaShqip/sta ... 8256493569
artan

I don't think rotation is a bad thing but I'm just indifferent with the Manaj/Cika pairing. I get we don't have many alternatives but that duo just isn't it. I just don't want one of them to score a tap in and secure the starting spot for the next 3-4 games. I know Broja played poorly against England with his lack of defensive effort and poor pressing a big concern but he should be given another chance.

I don't mind Ramadani and Doka starting. Definitely want to see more of Doka because he seems like he has pace and may provide width. Eventually if we want to keep playing with a 3-5-2 we're going to have to be more attacking minded. We can't be pinned behind our half the whole match and our wingbacks can't be tucked in so far back that there practically two additional centerbacks. Maybe this means playing with two wingers in the wide position which more more modern back 3 formations look like. This team also needs a holding midfielder who is calm with the ball in his feet.

I hope in the June friendlies the manager experiments with a more attacking 3-5-2.
Plako

artan wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:30 pm I don't think rotation is a bad thing but I'm just indifferent with the Manaj/Cika pairing. I get we don't have many alternatives but that duo just isn't it. I just don't want one of them to score a tap in and secure the starting spot for the next 3-4 games. I know Broja played poorly against England with his lack of defensive effort and poor pressing a big concern but he should be given another chance.

I don't mind Ramadani and Doka starting. Definitely want to see more of Doka because he seems like he has pace and may provide width. Eventually if we want to keep playing with a 3-5-2 we're going to have to be more attacking minded. We can't be pinned behind our half the whole match and our wingbacks can't be tucked in so far back that there practically two additional centerbacks. Maybe this means playing with two wingers in the wide position which more more modern back 3 formations look like. This team also needs a holding midfielder who is calm with the ball in his feet.

I hope in the June friendlies the manager experiments with a more attacking 3-5-2.
Manaj/Cika is clearly not working but neither are any of the other options. Uzuni and Broja have looked very poor. The real problem is our lack of creative midfielders who are not creating enough chances for our forwards. The only midfielder who has shown some creativity is Bare but that's not enough.
CanaYouDoIt

Broja in 10 mins vs Andorra and the first 5mins of the 2nd half against England did more than Manaj does in a whole game. Its not a debate he has to start .

Tbh its San Marino so who cares
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/eksklu ... e-angline/
Albanian media have clearly agenda against Reja, i don't know who is behind this and who are they trying to install next but all those fake news are not produced without reason. It might be Bushi or Bulku or even someone else but this is wrong. They are trying to create a narrative we need to fire this coach asap. They destroyed Pannuci by attacking him until players betrayed him, now they are doing same with Reja. I know most of posters will celebrate Reja sacking as we won a world cup but there will be there are no guarantees they will do exactly same thing with next coach. FSHF has blacklisted in the past journalists because they published FSHF scandals but they are doing nothing to protect coach. Media has their own role and will follow owners interests but FSHF should make one clear standard, if you invent stories or attack players for sensationalist purporses you will never get accreditation in national team matches and competitions organized by FSHF.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako

ZenMaster wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:01 pm http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/eksklu ... e-angline/
Albanian media have clearly agenda against Reja, i don't know who is behind this and who are they trying to install next but all those fake news are not produced without reason. It might be Bushi or Bulku or even someone else but this is wrong. They are trying to create a narrative we need to fire this coach asap. They destroyed Pannuci by attacking him until players betrayed him, now they are doing same with Reja. I know most of posters will celebrate Reja sacking as we won a world cup but there will be there are no guarantees they will do exactly same thing with next coach. FSHF has blacklisted in the past journalists because they published FSHF scandals but they are doing nothing to protect coach. Media has their own role and will follow owners interests but FSHF should make one clear standard, if you invent stories or attack players for sensationalist purporses you will never get accreditation in national team matches and competitions organized by FSHF.
Reja was the wrong hire for us. I'm not sure what a 75 yo can bring to our team. We should have stuck with Panucci.
  • Information