San Marino 0:2 Albania - WC Qualifiers Europe - 31/03/2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Plako wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:01 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:01 pm http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/ekskluzive-eshte-zemeruar-qe-nuk-debutoi-kamberi-braktis-kombetaren-zbulohen-prapaskenat-para-ndeshjes-me-angline/
Albanian media have clearly agenda against Reja, i don't know who is behind this and who are they trying to install next but all those fake news are not produced without reason. It might be Bushi or Bulku or even someone else but this is wrong. They are trying to create a narrative we need to fire this coach asap. They destroyed Pannuci by attacking him until players betrayed him, now they are doing same with Reja. I know most of posters will celebrate Reja sacking as we won a world cup but there will be there are no guarantees they will do exactly same thing with next coach. FSHF has blacklisted in the past journalists because they published FSHF scandals but they are doing nothing to protect coach. Media has their own role and will follow owners interests but FSHF should make one clear standard, if you invent stories or attack players for sensationalist purporses you will never get accreditation in national team matches and competitions organized by FSHF.
Reja was not a wrong hire for us. I'm not sure what a 75 yo can bring to our team. We should have stuck with Panucci.
I agree but it was president of FSHF who hired him and even renew his contract. Why they don't go after Duka judgement? If Panucci and Reja was bad choices and not fit for us, why they don't ask resignation from Duka?
Kuqaloshi maoist
CanaYouDoIt

Come we know why they dont go for him
Plako
Team: Partizani

ZenMaster wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:21 pm I agree but it was president of FSHF who hired him and even renew his contract. Why they don't go after Duka judgement? If Panucci and Reja was bad choices and not fit for us, why they don't ask resignation from Duka?
Kush do kerkoje dorehejqen e Dukes? Aty te gjithe gazetaret jane sahanlepiresa me ne krye Shakohoxhen qe shet biletat e ndeshjeve qe ja jep Duka nen tavoline :)
Plako
Team: Partizani

Odds of us making the playoffs stand at 3.7% right now.

https://twitter.com/We_Global/status/13 ... 3778776072
Dallku

^ Sounds about right. The first 2 matches showed that this team is nowhere near ready for that next step.
Princ

Albania would defy the odds with a 3rd place finish.

It would be a respectable achievement for a pot 4 team.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Okay I know we haven't looked good but let's not be overdramatic lol Hungary are an incredibly beatable team, their team on paper is somehow even worse than ours which plays better than it is on paper, im predicting win against Hungary when we play them. We have a tendency to show up for these mid-level games.

This chart predicts we will not get a single win outside of Andorra/San Marino twice lol
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

The thing is if we want good odds, we needed to claw away some points from England. Kinda like we did with Portugal back then. Then you don't have to rely on every little thing.

But like I said before qualifiers even started, outside of our defence we are just bad. And one of our best defenders got injured. Tough luck.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

And even the defense has 0 depth. One injury and you’re forced to play Veseli who’s a walking L.
Klejdi1023

What’s the point of playing with 3 cb’s when we have no depth. Better to switch to a 4 back line and have 1 reliable cb on the bench. I hate this 3-5-2, I hope we switch to 4-3-3 very soon. It’s been awful to have 2 strikers starting anyways, better support And help develop Broja, Kamberi and have them fight for that spot for the future. We need to go back to that De Biasi era formation, but with more attacking intent
  • Information