San Marino 0:2 Albania - WC Qualifiers Europe - 31/03/2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

CanaYouDoIt

Enis Bardhi didnt want to play for us , that's his fault. 19 year old playing in Hungary and you think he deserved a call-up in the midst of our best ever campaign ?

If he really wanted to play for us he would instead he's with those pricks who hate him
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:11 pm Enis Bardhi didnt want to play for us , that's his fault. 19 year old playing in Hungary and you think he deserved a call-up in the midst of our best ever campaign ?

If he really wanted to play for us he would instead he's with those pricks who hate him
Nuk osht e vertete qe nuk ka dasht me lujt per Shqiperine por ne nuk kemi tregu asnjehere interesin e duhur per shqiptaret e Maqedonise edhe nuk e tregojm as sot. Kombetarja e moshave Maqedonise ka qene dritarja e tij e vetme per me gjet skuader jashte vendit dhe permes asaj dritare ka arrit edhe nivelin qe eshte sot. Shume e natyrshme qe ne mes fteses te ekipit senior te Maqedonise dhe fteses se U21 te Shqiperise qe nuk te paguante as shpenzimet e udhetimit e zgjedhin te paren.
Kuqaloshi maoist
CanaYouDoIt

Listen if you wanna say you'd love to play for Albania don't go and then play for Macedonia at 19, at least let the Euros pass because you're not getting added in the midst of that.

If you REALLY love Albania he'd have waited, its that simple. Imagine ever playing for them.
Princ

Fair to say that young AB was a big disappointment these last couple games.

Cannot compare to the 20 year old Kvaratshkelia of Georgia, who had another super goal to take a point off Greece. What a player.
Plako
Team: Partizani

ZenMaster wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:35 pm Nuk osht e vertete qe nuk ka dasht me lujt per Shqiperine por ne nuk kemi tregu asnjehere interesin e duhur per shqiptaret e Maqedonise edhe nuk e tregojm as sot. Kombetarja e moshave Maqedonise ka qene dritarja e tij e vetme per me gjet skuader jashte vendit dhe permes asaj dritare ka arrit edhe nivelin qe eshte sot. Shume e natyrshme qe ne mes fteses te ekipit senior te Maqedonise dhe fteses se U21 te Shqiperise qe nuk te paguante as shpenzimet e udhetimit e zgjedhin te paren.
Po ne i morem Bajramin dhe Seferin.
  • Information