Kosovo 0:3 Sweden - WC Qualifiers Europe - 28/03/2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Kosova should play Bekaj from now on.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:34 pm Kosova should play Bekaj from now on.

It's not Ujkani fault, you can't play on midfield with Halimi and Kryeziu or you can but u will be destroyed.
These users thanked the author ZenMaster for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
Kuqaloshi maoist
Dallku

Sweden looks very very dominant.

Rashica's international career of not doing anything continues.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Rashica isn’t that bad though. Halimi seems an amateur compared to the Swedish players hes has around him.
Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:19 pm Rashica isn’t that bad though. Halimi seems an amateur compared to the Swedish players hes has around him.
Ok but nobody expects anything from Halimi. And he could be playing out of position too.

Rashica was the first to get subbed out for a reason. That's your star attacker, 20+ million man rumored for top clubs. No excuse for him to be an absolute ghost. No glimpses of talent, dribbling past anyone... someone like him should be creating chances out of nothing. Look at the presence and impact Forsberg had for Sweden.

Rashica is literally less productive for the NT than Bernard Berisha, Zeneli, and Celina. He's a ghost in nearly every game.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:42 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:19 pm Rashica isn’t that bad though. Halimi seems an amateur compared to the Swedish players hes has around him.
Ok but nobody expects anything from Halimi. And he could be playing out of position too.

Rashica was the first to get subbed out for a reason. That's your star attacker, 20+ million man rumored for top clubs. No excuse for him to be an absolute ghost. No glimpses of talent, dribbling past anyone... someone like him should be creating chances out of nothing. Look at the presence and impact Forsberg had for Sweden.

Rashica is literally less productive for the NT than Bernard Berisha, Zeneli, and Celina. He's a ghost in nearly every game.
That's true, Rachica was a ghost out there today. Muriqi was also inexistent, Forsberg was so dominant it was scary.

WTF was Berisha doing getting two yellows in 3 minuts. What a nutcase
Princ

Plako wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:25 am WTF was Berisha doing getting two yellows in 3 minuts. What a nutcase
Clearly a flagrant lack of discipline, mixed with a Napoleon complex. In under 10 minutes of game time, he already managed to get himself suspended for the big match at Spain.

Berisha has played more minutes and scored more goals this season than both Rashica and Zeneli. I understand his frustration with being a bench player for the NT but his actions cannot be excused.

Kosovo came out flat and seemed unmotivated playing at home today. Despite their offensive firepower, they could not even register a shot on target.
  • Information