Albanian Teams in Europe 21 - 22

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

However the stain of matchfixing was never going to be wiped away. By the time Skenderbeu got EL success they were too deep in it and even fixed EL games, it runs deep in Albanian football and Skenderbeu absolutely deserved their ban regardless of how upsetting it was man, for a genuine 'Dinamo Zagreb' or Olympiakos or Dynamo Kyiv or Red Star we need it to be based on sportingambitions and not criminal profits
MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

Plako wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:40 pm Skenderbeu had the same crap performances in its first CL campaigns and didn't hit their stride until their 5th or so campaign.
Not at all in fact. Out of 6 total European appearances, they reached the group stage twice, they reached the play-offs once, and on 2 other occasions they were defeated by future quarter-finalists APOEL and went out on away goals against BATE (which went on to the group stage). They were in a completely different league. In comparison the Teuta boys count 14 European apperances, where they only managed to win 3 times, 2 of them against amateur teams. However, i agree that having a ''DZ'' or ''Shakhtar'' is not neccessarily good for the league.
Dallku

Plako wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:40 pm
Dallku wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:59 pm If Teuta is the best team in the league you can just imagine how bad the others are.

Said it before and will always say it... Skenderbeu was the best thing to ever happen to the Superliga. For a few years we had our own "Dinamo Zagreb".
That's what happens when you create your own narrative and only look ay results that suit that narrative. Skenderbeu had the same crap performances in its first CL campaigns and didn't hit their stride until their 5th or so campaign. Partizani eliminated Ferencvaros away on PKs the first year they played CL after they took Skenderbeu's spot. And they hadn't played CL football in 25 years. Who wants to watch domestic football dominated by one team because they will have 2 good games against European opponents in the Summer. And there were no visible signs of Albanian football making any progress during Skenderbeu's "triumphant decade" other than on the betting front.

So the point is that they were a project so even if they started slowly that's normal. And of course I look at results because it's results that conclude narratives. lol

Albania just needs one team to NOT embarrass them in front of the world, that's why we need 1 strong team. Skenderbeu did that. Partizani has been embarrassing Albania for the last 80 years and today we all expect them to get embarrassed again.

In the Balkans there is corruption all over the place but you can't be selective when to punish it. Dinamo Zagreb's long time president is literally in prison for corruption but they still compete. PAOK's president literally pulled a gun on a ref in the middle of the match but the still compete. Olympiakos president is one of the biggest mafia bosses in Europe but they still compete.

Fixing and beating CR7s team >>>>>>>>>>>>> Fixing and getting plowed by Moldovan and Kazakhi villages.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:51 pm So the point is that they were a project so even if they started slowly that's normal. And of course I look at results because it's results that conclude narratives. lol

Albania just needs one team to NOT embarrass them in front of the world, that's why we need 1 strong team. Skenderbeu did that. Partizani has been embarrassing Albania for the last 80 years and today we all expect them to get embarrassed again.

In the Balkans there is corruption all over the place but you can't be selective when to punish it. Dinamo Zagreb's long time president is literally in prison for corruption but they still compete. PAOK's president literally pulled a gun on a ref in the middle of the match but the still compete. Olympiakos president is one of the biggest mafia bosses in Europe but they still compete.

Fixing and beating CR7s team >>>>>>>>>>>>> Fixing and getting plowed by Moldovan and Kazakhi villages.
Bro they literally fixed their games and you talking about competing :)

Lereni Korcen aman se ata jane per kernacka nuk bejne per futboll dhe s'kane pas naiher lidhje me futbollin tone. Ata literally vodhen ekipin e Dinamos me dihmen e Ridvan Bodes kur DInamo fitoi Kampionatin ne 2011. Mos na i krahaso "Ujqerit e Debores" me PAOK-ra, Olympiakos-ra e SPrtong-ra tani he te keqen vllai. Te ishte Tirana ose Vllaznia, do e mbyllja nje sy megjithese jam tifoz I Partizanit po jo Skenderbeu aman. Edhe ne konteskstin pocaqi e te korruptuar ku jetojme ne Skenderbeu s'duhej te ishte lejuar ndonjehere.
Plako

MercedesBenz240 wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:04 pm
Plako wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:40 pm Skenderbeu had the same crap performances in its first CL campaigns and didn't hit their stride until their 5th or so campaign.
Not at all in fact. Out of 6 total European appearances, they reached the group stage twice, they reached the play-offs once, and on 2 other occasions they were defeated by future quarter-finalists APOEL and went out on away goals against BATE (which went on to the group stage). They were in a completely different league. In comparison the Teuta boys count 14 European apperances, where they only managed to win 3 times, 2 of them against amateur teams. However, i agree that having a ''DZ'' or ''Shakhtar'' is not neccessarily good for the league.
Teuta is not a long term project, it was gift by Duka who seems to be gifting titles to spread out the wealth so no team can become strong enough to usurp Skenderbeu's spot, which he seems to wanna keep it open while they serve their 10 year suspension.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Plako wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:02 pm
Dallku wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:51 pm So the point is that they were a project so even if they started slowly that's normal. And of course I look at results because it's results that conclude narratives. lol

Bro they literally fixed their games and you talking about competing :)

Lereni Korcen aman se ata jane per kernacka nuk bejne per futboll dhe s'kane pas naiher lidhje me futbollin tone. Ata literally vodhen ekipin e Dinamos me dihmen e Ridvan Bodes kur DInamo fitoi Kampionatin ne 2011. Mos na i krahaso "Ujqerit e Debores" me PAOK-ra, Olympiakos-ra e SPrtong-ra tani he te keqen vllai. Te ishte Tirana ose Vllaznia, do e mbyllja nje sy megjithese jam tifoz I Partizanit po jo Skenderbeu aman. Edhe ne konteskstin pocaqi e te korruptuar ku jetojme ne Skenderbeu s'duhej te ishte lejuar ndonjehere.
Per nostalgjiket e Skenderbet kam vetem nje pyetje, kush i ka pa hajrin "suksesit" te tyre perveq Dukes, Takes, Fakiqit dhe Qormemetit? Sa futbollista te vlefshem per ekipin kombetar kan nxjerr perkunder aksesit te palimituar ne ekipet kombetare? Perveq shkaterrimit te Dinamos, Flamurtarit, Vllaznise, Tiranes etj edhe investimet ne infrastrukture i ka bo keshilli bashkiak i Korces ndersa pjesen tjeter e ka mbulu FSHF-ja. Cili ka qene perfitimi i futbollit shqiptar prej projektit Skenderbeu?
Kuqaloshi maoist
MercedesBenz240

Man, Partizani is absolutely bullying this Moldovan team. The same team who got 2 trophies off Sheriff's hands in the last 3 matches. Makes me wonder... :roll:
Plako

Wow Partizani’s 5th goal was an absolute gem of a goal.
Pjetër

Scandalous refereeing in Bosnia
MercedesBenz240

2 penalties and 11 yellow cards for Vllaznia. Insane
  • Information