Albanian Teams in Europe 21 - 22

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Donis Avdijaj (Yes the 49 million € golden boy still plays football) will be facing Vllaznia with his AEL Limasol:
https://www.transfermarkt.it/ael-limass ... verein/786

I still got some flashbacks of Pannuci going after him and him refusing us, initially waiting for Germany and then going to Kosovo. He’s worth less than Trashi on transfermarkt. I must admit it’s quite enjoying seeing players that have refused us to fail this miserably.
https://insajderi.com/ishte-gati-te-lua ... h-kosoven/
Simboli i Diellit

Teuta signed the two youngest Selmani brothers. Didn’t know all three of them played football. At least the 19 years old is an attacking Midfielder/right wing.
artan

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/lacin- ... nferences/

Goes to show how easy the path to qualify for the teams who got knocked out in the champions league. If Teuta didn’t choke so hard against the Moldovan team they could have possibly had a easy path for conference league qualifying.

Partizani has a difficult path, forget about Laci, Vllaznia will probably get knocked out by the cyprus team but if they can manage they have an easy draw next round.

Pretty much the best odds lies with Teuta.
Dallku

Tbf Teuta didn't really choke. They were absolutely obliterated. Sheriff looked years better than them. Shame that's the best team of Albania.

But yeah, all these teams are toast. Only Skenderbeu of old could've competed with these European teams.
Simboli i Diellit

Laci up 1:0 while the other teams 0:0
MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

Teuta down 0:1 against Andorran team
Simboli i Diellit

MercedesBenz240 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:38 pm Teuta down 0:1 against Andorran team
Lol Duka’s champions.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Teuta down 2-0 to Andorran team. What the f***...? This is the team of 43 year old Ildefonso Lima, LOL. It's quite literally the definition of amateur level. You could probably find a starting 11 of users on this site that could hold a draw with them. I don't buy that Teuta are that bad they are down 2 to a literally amateur team, smells of match-fixing to me
Dallku

Partizani is playing well against Basel but the worst thing they could do is start wasting time so early like Marku did on that corner and Hoxha now faking an injury. Just play man.

I wish I was surprised about Teuta but after seeing that Sheriff game...

Great result for Laci if they hold on. Vllaznia is not without a chance either. They play with a lot of heart at home.
Dallku

How does this Cara dude only have 2 caps for the Albanian u21?? He plays like a professional.
  • Information