Poland vs. Albania - World Cup Qualifiers Europe - September 2, 2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

We need a younger preferably Albanian coach who is motivated and who cares about our future.
These users thanked the author Genti for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
artan

Is anyone even surprised? When is the last time we beat a competitive team? Iceland in 2019?

This team isn’t good. We have no identity. There’s no pace in the lineup, no width, no creativity, no balance. Our back line is good on paper but not good enough to carry a team.

Reja thinks he’s playing this team like a traditional Italian team but in reality we play like a rugby team
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

The one that disappointed me the most today was Kumbulla. Berisha I knew sucked ass, and Ismajli has been a walking bunder machine ever since he joined us.

But him I had expectations for. Complete amateur display, from being outmuscled by a skinny average height guy like Lewandowski to leaving giant positional gaps like the last goal when he was casually jogging back at.
These users thanked the author Aurora Bulkualis for the post:
Dallku
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:51 pm The one that disappointed me the most today was Kumbulla. Berisha I knew sucked ass, and Ismajli has been a walking bunder machine ever since he joined us.

But him I had expectations for. Complete amateur display, from being outmuscled by a skinny average height guy like Lewandowski to leaving giant positional gaps like the last goal when he was casually jogging back at.

"skinny"
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Reja gave 7 minutes to UZUNI. Put in Balaj (a complete fantasm on field). His lineup didn’t have any balance and the team was disoriented.
These users thanked the author Simboli i Diellit for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
CanaYouDoIt

artan wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:51 pm Is anyone even surprised? When is the last time we beat a competitive team? Iceland in 2019?

This team isn’t good. We have no identity. There’s no pace in the lineup, no width, no creativity, no balance. Our back line is good on paper but not good enough to carry a team.

Reja thinks he’s playing this team like a traditional Italian team but in reality we play like a rugby team
Not surprised but disappointed that Reja still has a job.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Djimsiti is our only reliable CB. Kumbulla is too young and Ismajli is a low Serie A CB so he's good in general but obviously not to mark Lewandowski.
These users thanked the author RedFootballs for the post:
Genti
Aurora Bulkualis

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:53 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:51 pm The one that disappointed me the most today was Kumbulla. Berisha I knew sucked ass, and Ismajli has been a walking bunder machine ever since he joined us.

"skinny"
Yeah that's just a lean average height guy. He did better against Lukaku who's taller and beefed up.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Id try Mihaj over Ismajli at this point. Kumbulla idk whats going on with him, very slow and not suited to play on the side in a back 3.
Aurora Bulkualis

Genti wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:57 pm Id try Mihaj over Ismajli at this point. Kumbulla idk whats going on with him, very slow and not suited to play on the side in a back 3.
He played in the middle...
  • Information