Albania vs. Hungary - World Cup Qualifiers Europe - September 5, 2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Glad Bloja scored. I was on the shift at the Hospital and couldn’t watch the match, i’m gonna watch the replay. Reja should leave asap, when i saw the lineup with Balaj up there i lost all hope...
These users thanked the author Simboli i Diellit for the post (total 2):
CanaYouDoItAurora Bulkualis
artan

I just find it funny that the trainer finally made some changes to address some of the issues we’ve Bremen having for years and that we’ve finally won against a decent team. To win you need balance in the lineup. You need a balance of width, attacking talent and defense. The manager never seems to grasp this idea and for years thought Hysaj and whatever other semi amateur wingback was inserted was good enough for the flanks. Reja actually thought having two amateur hold up strikers in Balaj, manaj and Cika was a good idea. Then a midfield full of industrious players who aren’t technical. It’s no wonder this team always looks like it’s the Albanian rugby match.

I worry that he had a gun to his head and had to make some changes whether it was to player suspensions or the fact we got embarrassed by Poland. The fact Balaj started over Balaj is frightening and I think Albania is the only country that would do that. You wouldn’t see a country like Macedonia put Broja on the bench to accommodate some journeyman who has played in every country.

I just hope he continues to put in Balaj, Bajrami and Uzuini. I hope he plays Bare next to Bajrami. I hope Balliu accepts and we give him a shot to start and if not put in a true winger opposite Hysaj someone like Sahiti maybe. Just find some balance.
These users thanked the author artan for the post (total 2):
CanaYouDoItSimboli i Diellit
Princ

Hearing a lot of noise from some absolute haters about how Broja should of passed to Uzuni before scoring the wonder goal. Seems Albanians do not like to win!

Uzuni was already 3/3 on field goal attempts and could not hit the water if he fell off a boat. Thanks but no thanks! In just under 1000 minutes of play, the only team he has scored on with the NT is San Marino.

I will take my chances with Broja from a bad angle any day of the week, and twice on a Sunday!
  • Information