Albania vs. San Marino - World Cup Qualifiers Europe - September 8, 2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Bare is a very streaky player and falls into patches of terrible form. At his best he controls the game and at the worst you saw against Poland. Regardless with a Bare in form, Bajrami & Gjasula/Laci running the midfield we are safe.

And up front, Bomber Broja, Cika/Manaj/Vrioni/Uzuni all proving they are serviceable and beneficial options, shining at their clubs and all young with the exception of Cika. Future is bright.
Princ

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:36 pm Oh 100% but I’d prefer Bare and a “pitbull” over two pit bulls , we need that technical security . Him and Bajrami are just that and will make us so much better in possession.
What you prefer does not matter!

Two pitbulls and a taller defensive midfielder led Albania to best results in history, beating Portugal away and stifling Denmark twice.

Yet you hype up Bare who has embarrassed us the last two matches he has played. What has he done to merit all this confidence?
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:51 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:36 pm Oh 100% but I’d prefer Bare and a “pitbull” over two pit bulls , we need that technical security . Him and Bajrami are just that and will make us so much better in possession.
What you prefer does not matter!

Two pitbulls and a taller defensive midfielder led Albania to best results in history, beating Portugal away and stifling Denmark twice.

Yet you hype up Bare who has embarrassed us the last two matches he has played. What has he done to merit all this confidence?
You really are not looking at the right stuff. Look at the world's best midfields, they all have the highest level technique and of our players, Bare is the only CM who has that, we need that. It allows you to control the ball more, take the pressure off the defence and he's the only one that can do that.

You're using our games against Poland and the Czech Republic and blaming it on him, what kind of nonsense when it was a systematic failure seen in all our games regardless of the personnel, using "tansfermarkt value" to determine if a player is good or not.

Causation and correlation. We got our best results with Balaj upfront vs Portugal , I wouldn't then suggest find a player like him, would you ?
Princ

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:26 pm You really are not looking at the right stuff. Look at the world's best midfields, they all have the highest level technique and of our players, Bare is the only CM who has that, we need that. It allows you to control the ball more, take the pressure off the defence and he's the only one that can do that.

You're using our games against Poland and the Czech Republic and blaming it on him, what kind of nonsense when it was a systematic failure seen in all our games regardless of the personnel, using "tansfermarkt value" to determine if a player is good or not.

Causation and correlation. We got our best results with Balaj upfront vs Portugal , I wouldn't then suggest find a player like him, would you ?
All your arguments are based on personal opinion, not in the least backed up by any facts. I will do my best to summarize.

The bald midget possesses such skill in releasing pressure from the defense that we have eaten 7 goals in his last 2 matches, while experiencing our biggest win in years with him on the sidelines!

He boasts a marvellous technique that has led to a grand total of 0 goals and 1 assist in 29 league, and 2 cup matches through 2 years at Espanyol!

What a player and what an inspiration, as he rides the bench at his club! You will struggle to find a top midfield without a player such as Bare!
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:06 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:26 pm You really are not looking at the right stuff. Look at the world's best midfields, they all have the highest level technique and of our players, Bare is the only CM who has that, we need that. It allows you to control the ball more, take the pressure off the defence and he's the only one that can do that.

All your arguments are based on personal opinion, not in the least backed up by any facts. I will do my best to summarize.

The bald midget possesses such skill in releasing pressure from the defense that we have eaten 7 goals in his last 2 matches, while experiencing our biggest win in years with him on the sidelines!

He boasts a marvellous technique that has led to a grand total of 0 goals and 1 assist in 29 league, and 2 cup matches through 2 years at Espanyol!

What a player and what an inspiration, as he rides the bench at his club! You will struggle to find a top midfield without a player such as Bare!
Unfortunately the stats are not available for our international games. Meanwhile using goals and assists for a CM ? Its a useless stat that shows nothing . Can be explained in more detail but don't have the time right now.

We don't concede the goals because of him, your "facts" are about as useful as your "facts" about covid . You arguments have so many holes in them , its so basic.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Panorama saying Broja might be benched. Lol.
These users thanked the author Aurora Bulkualis for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Teodor87

Bare needs a strong physical and most importantly tall midfield partner (In a 4231 formation that I think would suit the best)
The two midfield players would be focused on defensive duties.

The attacking part is in good hands with bajrami, uzuni, broja, cekici/mucolli?/dobra?

I think that team could perform very well and be successful in the same time.

But our italian coaches are very focused on having just a solid defense which Im sorry to say I cannot see.

Not only the defenders and defensive midfield have to press and tackle but also the attacking midfielders and strikers. Does roshi do that? Balaj? Doka? Trashi?

Bajrami can do that. Uzuni can do that. Broja can do that.

My two cents!
Teodor87

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:32 am Panorama saying Broja might be benched. Lol.
Of course he might be benched because he is a diffucult character according to Reja
:wallbang:

Because he actually knows what he is capable of and has now seen several times what the other strikers can do whether that is in the training sessions or in games.
I can imagine him staying on the bench and thinking „ok making my debut from the bench was understandable. However seeing these players having difficulties with first touches, passes and having at least one shot at goal. I wonder if Im in the right movie. I mean how?“
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:32 am Panorama saying Broja might be benched. Lol.
Reja said that yesterday that he doesn’t like static strikers 🤣 Calling Broja a static striker when you start Balaj over him is insane, with Balaj you start with 10 players. Fortunately it’s only San Marino and he’ll give Broja some time during second half. Last game against San Marino took 70 minutes to score the first goal and if i recall there were very few shots on target till then.
CanaYouDoIt

Utter utter madness , wow . We’re lucky to have a player like Broja and this clown wants to keep dropping for guys like Balaj.

It’s San Marino , drop one of the CBs and put an extra attacker because we can’t win this with another 2-0 , we need ever goal we can get and it should be one of those stat pad sessions .
  • Information