Hungary vs. Albania - World Cup Qualifiers Europe - October 9, 2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

October international games for Albania start in Budapest against Hungary.

Simboli i Diellit

Watched their coach interview after their last game (it’s in italian). It’s a win or die for his job aswell.

https://videa.hu/videok/nemzeti-sport/s ... rt=498.476
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

That coach is working with arguably even less talent than we are working with in Albania. Shame on Hungarian FA they would sack him because of one 'poor' campaign after such a good Euros.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:32 pm Watched their coach interview after their last game (it’s in italian). It’s a win or die for his job aswell.

https://videa.hu/videok/nemzeti-sport/s ... rt=498.476
So no matter the result an Italian will "die" after this game :)

So I just realized Broja's goal was the very first goal Albania has ever scored against Hungary in 7 tries.
These users thanked the author Plako for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
Simboli i Diellit

We both need that game, the team that loses won't get the second place. If we both draw then we both don't get it :D Hungary got chances to reach playoffs through Nations League.
These users thanked the author Simboli i Diellit for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
Simboli i Diellit

- 20 days
artan

—-—-—Broja-Muci
-—Bajrami-Gjasula-Bare
Hysaj-Kumb-Gym-Ismaili-Balliu
—————Strakosha

The Muci/Broja partnership needs to start now. Gjasula has played really well last few games and it would be unfair to drop him. Bare has been out of form so far but it’ll be unfair to drop him after him being one of our best player in 2020. Maybe Balliu comes in. Dropping Uzuini is tough but I think Muci has more upside to give us something missing. Uzuini would make a good super sub tho.
Klejdi1023

artan wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:55 am —-—-—Broja-Muci
-—Bajrami-Gjasula-Bare
Hysaj-Kumb-Gym-Ismaili-Balliu
—————Strakosha

The Muci/Broja partnership needs to start now. Gjasula has played really well last few games and it would be unfair to drop him. Bare has been out of form so far but it’ll be unfair to drop him after him being one of our best player in 2020. Maybe Balliu comes in. Dropping Uzuini is tough but I think Muci has more upside to give us something missing. Uzuini would make a good super sub tho.
Down the line that’s our best lineup, at least on paper. I doubt Reja drops Cika/Manaj partnership until these qualifiers end though and no way Muci starts just like that.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

We're going to have 5 options for 2 spots in this game. Cikalleshi I think is the default starter, but Broja has made a good case. Manaj should be right after. For 2nd strikers Uzuni plays in Hungary, so he'll definitely get a good look. Muci is in good form though.

Our midfield is now officially our weakest link. Besides Bajrami it's really lacking. We need a proper box-to-box, and 1 holding/DM player. Bare Idk what he is. Seems like a box-to-box player, but he's too weak physically.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

artan wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:55 am Bare has been out of form so far but it’ll be unfair to drop him after him being one of our best player in 2020.
By what measure? The eye test? :zgerdhimje:

Laci deserves the start after his solid performance against Hungary. Bare put the final nail in our coffin at Poland! He has eaten 7 goals in his last 2 games with opponents ranked inside top 200.
  • Information