Hungary vs. Albania - World Cup Qualifiers Europe - October 9, 2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:36 pm https://www.supersport.al/trajneri-reja ... hungarise/

Looks like it will be the one Panorama posted.

Reja is probably overthinking this. Just play your best players dude.
Remember when Reja subbed off Bajrami at half? Lol

Our bench is becoming better than our starting 11... Balliu, Broja, Bajrami, Muci etc lol
Dallku

Hopefully Cekici surprises because he hasn't shown anything with the NT so far. He's definitely capable talent wise. I think Reja prefers him because he works a little harder defensively than Bajrami.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Bar Trashi and Cekici we wouldn’t change anyone. Trashi had good games during september and is better than Hysaj on that left flank because he’s natural there. Cekici has build up muscles showing a good form with his club and during his minutes with the NT last time he seemed another player but he ain’t the man to sack the ball in. Our attacking players overthink and overdo most of the time during these games, if they played it simple and instinctively just push/hit the ball towards the net when they’re in the goal area we’d be closing games much early giving us the possibility to sit back and counter.
artan

I don't think Cekici is a bad player and I think he is a good alternative to Bajrami in that attacking midfield role but I don't think he is the better player. I also think Bajrami has more pace, more of a dynamic attacking threat and an overall box to box player which that lineup needs.

I also think Reja is just really bad at his lineup choices. It took him some time to trust Kumbulla, his stubbornness with Manaj and Balaj, not even calling up Balliu until now (and playing a Kuwati over him), Veseli at wing back, Berisha over Strakosha, experimenting with weird fringe players like Memolla and Qose, not dropping Memushaj until recently, etc.
Dallku

Btw it's not a good sign that Hungary are such big favorites. Empty stadium, Albania won the first game, and on paper the teams are pretty even... I thought the odds would be slightly closer.

This might be an L.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:03 am Btw it's not a good sign that Hungary are such big favorites. Empty stadium, Albania won the first game, and on paper the teams are pretty even... I thought the odds would be slightly closer.

This might be an L.
When was the last time we won a major official away game?
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Dallku wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:03 am Btw it's not a good sign that Hungary are such big favorites. Empty stadium, Albania won the first game, and on paper the teams are pretty even... I thought the odds would be slightly closer.

This might be an L.
The officiating bias will always be there for the home team, fans or not. Could be a little less overt with an empty stadium though.

Odds are pretty fair I believe, as Bet365 suggests over 50% chance of a positive result for the lower ranked visitor, at the moment. Hungary will come out super motivated, looking to make up for their lethargic performance at Elbasan.
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:36 am

This might be an L.
When was the last time we won a major official away game?
Probably against Armenia in October 2015. 6 years ago

I don’t trust these guys either. We’ve been pitiful in any meaningful game over the past few years. That Hungary match last month was a trap game for Hungary. I would be more confident if we took the training wheels off and played our best lineup (Bajrami, Balliu and Broja).
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Game day. Bulku Cinematic Universe Part I

"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information